15 Years Later...

Mikasa's Pov:

"Mummy!" I heard a small voice call my name, as I knelt beside my old friends grave.

I turned my head towards where the voice came from, and saw my child slowly walking towards me, wobbleing on his small feet as he tried to walk the whole way towards me.

I smiled as I watched his effort, and stood up to pick him up in my arms and hold him close as I turned back towards Armin's grave.

"Well old friend. Me and Eren finally got married." I said, looking at Armin's grave as I spoke, trying not to cry in front of my son as tears started to form in my eyes.

"Eeok." He murmured, gazing at Armin's grave and pointing with a small hand.

He was so like Eren. With Eren's brown hair and my look in his face. He was well built, even though he was so small, and when he grew up he would hopefully end up as strong and brave as his mother and father.

"Armin this is my son, Armin Corzett Jaeger." I said, a tear beginning to run down my face as Armin turned and looked at me with his bright blue eyes. Armin's eyes.

It seemed creepily strange how baby Armin had Armin's eyes. Kind of like he had been reborn in another body.

I smiled as I looked down at him as he started clapping his hands and smiling.

"We named him after you Armin, so we would never forget you. No matter what. A piece of you wil always live in our hearts, and once little Armin's old enough to understand, we'll tell him the story of his mum and dad's best friend, and how he died, living his childhood dream. Goodbye Armin Arlet, I will Never forget you."