Some boyfriend

Cato runs and smashes the wall, blood runs down his fist, I softly walk over to him and reach out my hand, "Cato I-"
"NO CLOVE! IF YOU LOVE ME YOU WON'T SAY EVERYTHING IS FINE!"
"But it is!" I insist. Then it comes, his fist comes hard down on my check, slamming me into the wall. I taste blood and look up, Cato's eyes are wild and his whole face is red, to call him mad would be an understatement. Just then Marvel and Glimmer come up, " CLOVE!" Marvel yells. I whimper and he scoops me into his arms, I am calmed by the soft beating of his heart, " What did you do to her Cato!" Marvel asks. Glimmer is whispering words into Cato's ear but when he turns around his eyes widen at what he has done, my check must me red and swollen and I can't see through my right eye, I burrow my face into Marvel's chest and cry, " Clove I didn't mean to, I'm such an idiot," Cato says.
" Maybe it was a mistake to choose you!" I sob. Cato turns sheet white and reaches out to try and stroke my face but Marvel holds me out of Cato's reach, " What are you doing with my girlfriend Marvel!?" Cato exclaims.
" I am keeping her away from you! You hit her! Some boyfriend you are!" Marvel scolds. Cato nods and goes into the elevator, leaving Glimmer with us. She smirks at my cheek and goes into the elevator.