The Cornucopia

After Glimmer left, Marvel carried me to my room and laid me down, I fell asleep and he went back to his room. I wake up and my hands stretch out, seeking Marvel but find only silk covers. I groan and get up to look at myself in the mirror. My cheek is black and purple, bruised, but it doesn't hurt very much. My hair needs a serious brushing and my small frail body is the same. I look up to my green eyes and they are full of fear, for Cato. I yawn and collapse back into my bed, stupid gravity. Just as I am about to drift off again there is a knock on my door, "Wakey Wakey! It's Penny!" I sigh and shuffle to the door, I open it and penny's face falls, " My, my what happened!" Penny asks.
"Ca-um I slipped and fell." I lie. Even though I hated Cato for what he did I wont rat him out. Penny sighs and pulls me into the bathroom, I throw a towel over her face and get undressed, she takes off the towel and rolls her eyes, she pushes me into the shower and I take my time, after about half and hour of being in the shower Penny knocks on the shower door, " we don't have all day love!" She exclaims. I open the door and she greets me with a towel. I wrap up and then she picks me up bridal style, " what are you doing?" I ask. Penny ignored me and plops me into my bed. She hands me a red shirt, black jeans, a black jacket and some combat boots, she buys my hair in a ponytail/bun and then examines me. She nods than puts her hand on the small of my back and leads me to the hovercraft.
When I get onto the hovercraft I sit across from Marvel, who smiles at me, and I can't help but smile back. Marvel's smiles are so derpy it's cute. Then I look to Cato, he looks at me with pleading eyes, but I know better, I glare at him and mouth nice try he looks down and I swear I see a tear fall, he did this to himself.
3 hours later
A lady comes around putting trackers in our arms, "arm," the lady says to me. I hand her my arm and she inserts the tracker, I wince but it's all I do. I relax and fall asleep.
. . . . . . . . . .
"Wake up Clove! Clove Fuhrman Kentwell!" Enobaria says.
"Wha?" I reply sleepily.
" we are here!" Enobaria hisses. I get up and she leads me to my underground area where I will prepare for going into the arena.
Lunch comes but all I take is water and some grapes, " Please escort your tribute to their sector," Cladius Templsmith booms. I shoot Enobaria my bravest look and step into the tube, she taps her chin and I hold my head up high, the sun blinds me for a moment until my eyes adjust, it's a giant forest, north, east, south is all trees but then west has a big field probably to my neck. I look at the silver gleaming Cornucopia and wonder how many knives I could fit all over me.
"Five"
Why am I so nervous?
"Four"
What will happen with Cato?
"Three"
Why do I care?
"Two"
Because I love him
"One"
Run!
I run off my pedestal and am the first into the Cornucopia, I quickly swop up all the knives and get a backpack to put them in. Cato, Glimmer and Marvel have already been killing tribute, out of the corner of my eye I see Katniss fighting over a backpack with the boy from 8. I send my knife hurling into the boys back, causing him to spit blood all over Katniss's face, I ready my next knife and throw but she DODGES IT! I never miss! I run after her but she goes into the trees, I forget about her and go with the rest of the Careers. Marvel slings his arm around my shoulders, Glimmer sulks in the back and Cato takes the lead. What will come of us?