CHAPTER 1: Innocence

Note: First of all I know many dislike fem! Luffy and R. Harems, but I'd appreciate if everyone who got to this page would give it a try. I'll do my best to make this worth it. And as for my other readers—don't kill me! I swear I'm almost done with 'The Hunter Club's next chapter as well!

Also: Shout out to a close internet friend for forcing me to write this long-sleeping bunny of mine down. I bet many my readers from other fandoms hate us both right now. xD

Question:I'm considering genderbending Boa Hancock as well and, after discussion, then I thought to make the others eunuch-like men if I do. What do you think? Boa Hancock is in the harem, whether she's a girl or boy, but yeah...

WARNING: This occurs during the Marineford arc. Spoilers ahead (probably) to those who hasn't finished it yet.

Disclaimer: OP is Eichiro Oda's property. I am merely a fan. The cover/fanart-to-be-used for the first few chaps isn't mine either (I can't find who it is tho, even with google search. Tell me if you know!). I'll draw one when I find the time, and it'll definitely SUCK (esp. compared to the one I'm using now) but hopefully it'll be decent enough to look at. xD

...

Her feet buckles until it finally gives way, rendering her on all fours, powerless as she tries to reach his vivre card—his sign of life—unaware of the looming threat standing in front of her.

"LUFFY!" He yells as desperately as he can, praying it reaches her on time. She lifts her head as she hears his calls, hands still hovering to get that piece of paper, and she barely registers that she's about to get killed.

She's going to die.

But she doesn't. He will never allow her to.

So he gathers all the strength he can muster to run to her—to do anything he can to save her. When he sees her safe, he barely even registers the red hot arm that has already impaled his heart.

In the back of his mind, he can hear his precious beads fall down, and his eyes met hers that have grown wide at what she's seeing. He is sorry she has to see this.

He feels the arm abruptly pulling away from him and he falls on her, directing his head to land on her shoulder. She is shaking, and he can tell she can't even bring herself to lift her hands.

He wants to apologize to her, for causing her such an emotional would, but his body is at its limit already.

But despite his very life being drained away, he holds her—the only woman he loved—close, as tightly as he could with the last bit of strength he has, even if only for a moment. He tells her a message for everyone, because he knows she will survive this.

"Even if when I'm so worthless..." he breathes out. "...even when I am a child of a demon...

"Thank you for loving me. "

For making me feel glad that I ever lived.

天真

CHAPTER 1: Innocence

FOOSHA VILLAGE
10 Years Prior

"HELPP MEEEE! I'M GONNA DDDIIIIIIEEEEEE!"

His eyes widened as he heard her voice and he whipped his head to Sabo, who had a similar expression. "LUFFY!" They yelled and simultaneously put as much force towards their tiny little legs to propel them forward and sprinted towards the voice they've been looking for (for the last two hours).