6.Hat 2 Da Back: Breuanna Womack

"Hat 2 Da Back"

Being that I am the kinda girl that I am  

Some people just don't understand the things I do 

(You feelin' it "D", you feelin' it) 

Chillin' with the girls or kick it with the fellas 

If I choose

Being that I am the kinda girl that I am 

Dumb rules are left for fools 

With no attitude I think my way is cool 

So let me be me and continue being smooth 

Yo Left Eye what's up wit' that guy?

So you gettin' back to this dude wit' the foul attitude 

Shoot he made another bad move sayin' that  

Girls shouldn't wear baseball caps he can go take a hike 

Cause it's the style I like yeah it's a trip 

Cause somethin' hasn't yet been said 

I never talked about them damn fingerwaved in his head 

Tight jeans and 2 rings in each ear 

You know thatis dead but it's me instead

[Chorus]

Here we go again

That's the kinda girl I am 

Don't cha know I really don't give a damn 

Let me be me for me and not what I'm supposed to be 

So I'm gonna do what I wanna do 

Cause dumb rules are left for silly fools 

That's the kinda girl that I am

Breuanna Womack-18

"Yo ball Santo, I'm open." He pass her the ball and she goes for the three and makes it. " That what I'm talking about Bre!"They high five each other and the final score is 25-15. "He'll that ain't far, Santo you got bre on your team while I'm stuck with little miss sunshine.

" Everyone laughs except Craig. "Whatever, anyways so what yall want to do next?" "Yo let's go hit up the mall I saw these dope ass bread 11s that was calling my name the other day."Bre suggested. "We down!"  

So they caught the bus and headed to the mall.

-At the mall- 

"Yo did you really have to go change and then come to the mall first Bre." Ray asked as they enter into the mall. "Bones do me a huge favor and-" "Shut the hell up!"Every said in unison except Ray. "Man whatever."  

They walk into Footlocker. "Hey chressybear, what are you doing here with the dyke?" Bre looked at the female, " Trick who is you calling a dyke , you STANK pussy no nipple having bitch. Santo, you better have control over your little hoes and have them evaluate themselves before they step to me any kinda of way." Bre said while walking towards the girl.

Santo got between them. "Yo bre chill, look Essence I'm not going to let you disrespect my girl like-" Essence slaps Santo." SO YOU SLEEPING WITH THIS BITCH KNOW CHRES!" At that point Bre grab the girl by her extensions and started to beat her ass. Once she saw blood she simply walked out of footlocker with Santo by her side.

They caught up with Ray and Craig at the food court." Yo, Bre I thought you was getting some shoes?"Craig asked with a concerned look on his face. "I was, but then I had some business I needed to handle with that bitch Essence." The two boy as just looked a her."Well I just got one question, did you beat that ass?" Everybody laughed, and Bre just smirked, " Nigga, do you got two braids."