7. It All Belongs To Me: Jacob P. & Chresanto

• Dedicated to Whitney Houston

"It All Belongs To Me" 

(with Monica)

Loving you is hard 

I feel like I'm about to hurt myself 

And I don't want to do it baby

I'm loving you so hard 

And the way you act ain't been no help 

So no no no sugar 

(yeah, you got it sweet don't you)

You must be blind 

You must be dumb 

You must be trippin' 

You must be crazy 

(you must be out yo damn mind) 

To think that I'mma let you off that easy

I know you're mad 

Can't take no more 

But put that back, that ain't yours 

Have a fit, slam the door 

But leave them bags on the floor 

That shit belongs to me

Those clothes, those cars, those rings 

Yeah, that macbook, that shit belongs to me 

So log off your facebook 

It all belongs to me

All you do is talk 

Never knew you do too nothing else 

You ain't good for nothin' baby

It's like you got no heart 

Cold as ice, and nothing can make you melt 

No no no baby 

Hold on one minute baby

You must be blind 

You must be dumb 

You must be trippin' 

You must be crazy 

To think that I'mma let you off that easy

I know you're mad 

Can't take no more 

But put that back, that ain't yours 

Have a fit, slam the door 

But leave them bags on the floor 

That shit belongs to me

Those clothes, those cars, those rings 

And that macbook, that shit belongs to me 

So log off your facebook 

It all belongs to me

Jacob-24 

Chresanto-23

As Jacob comes home from a long day of working both a day and night shift, he hear the sound of moans coming from upstairs."Shit yaaaaaaassss chres faster daddy faster." He kicks the door, only to be shocked at what he was looking at. "OH HELL TO THE NO, BITCH YOU GOT 2.5 SECONDS TO GET OUT MY MOTHER FUCKING HOUSE BEFORE I SLICE YOUR ASS UP !" Jacob states as he grabs the female by her weave and drag her ass out the door down the steps.

After he kicks the girl out he turns to look at his half naked soon to be EX boyfriend."Look baby I can ex-" Jacob hold his hands up to silence him, then he slaps him. "How could you pull some shit like this to me I thought you loved me." At this point Jacob is in tears."baby I-" Jacob slaps him again this time twice as hard."BULLSHIT CHRESANTO, YOU MUST BE EITHER BLIND, DUMB, CRAZY OR ALL THREE BECAUSE THIS SHIT YOU PULLED TODAY IS NOT LOVE NIGGA.

AFTER ALL THE SHIT I DID FOR YOU YOU DECIDE TO FUCK ME OVER WELL GUESS WHAT ITS MY TURN BITCH GET THE HE'LL OUT OF MY MOTHERFUCKIN HOUSE, THAT I WORKED MY ASS OF FOR BECAUSE YOU AIN'T DO SHIT!" With that Jacob walked out the room leaving chresanto there still in shock what just happened.

-2 hours later-  

Chresanto comes down with suitcases. "Um, excuse you but why do you got that suitcases for?" Chres stared at Jacob with a blank expression," you told me to leave so I packed my-" Jacob cuts him off, "pause, last time I checked I paid for everything that your probably got in those suitcases." Chres just look at Jacob, "yeah and your point?" Jacob, gave him a straight face," My point is you ungrateful cheating bastard is all that shit you got packed belongs to me."

Jacob simply stated as he snatches the bags from Chres. He just looked at him and walked out the door and slams the door. Jacob yells out the door and say, "DONT SLAM MY GOD DAMN DOOR NEITHER BITCH AND MY DAMN MAC BETTER STILL BE IN MY ROOM!" He yells out. With that he called up his besties Ray, Crystal ,and Rachel to celebrate his newly found but much needed freedom.

-During the party- 

"Dang Prince you better than me because I would have went jail for murder." Crystal said while taking a shot of tequila. Everybody laughs, "So, thought about what you going to with the stuff you got him?" Rachel asked. "Nah, any suggestions." Jacob bites on a lime. "How about we burn his shit, like anything that resembles or reminds you of Chres just burn it." Everybody just gave Ray a wtf look."SHUT UP RAY!" Everyone say in unison. They all continue with the night only to end it perfectly with the movie Waitng to Exhale with the late great Whitney Houston.

-----------------------> 

I would like to dedicate this chapter to the beautiful Whitney Houston , you were a beautiful Angel on earth who voice was like no other. You are truly missed and forever loved ;)