Chapter 8

Just a quick A/N, I keep thinking I drew out the last chapter a tad too much so I'll try to quicken it a little bit just for your sake.

*****

Cry's P.O.V (Yay again)

I sigh shaking my head a bit but straighten up immediately upon hearing the shower turn off.

"Right, uh Ken?  Can you keep an eye out while I get Felix ready?"

Ken nods briefly before turning to walk down the hall, before he reaches it he pauses and looks back.

"Be careful with him okay?"

I nod slightly surprised but reply none the less.

"Always."

I hear Ken sigh before the creaking of steps as he begins his decent.

Turning away I bring my hand to rap against the door gently. 

"Felix? Can I come in?"

I wait until hearing a faint yes before pushing through the wooden frame. I stop upon seeing Felix standing rather awkwardly in a towel.

Clothes. Right, knew I forgot something.

"Uh, wait here for a sec."

Without waiting I run to his and Marzia's room ignoring the feminine touches.

I can't believe she's actually dead in the other roo- shut up!

Shaking my head I grab a pair of jeans, a T-shirt, hoodie and boxers.

This is kinda awkward, holding his boxers I mean.

Blushing slightly I run back to the bathroom. He's still waiting, standing in a newly formed puddle at his feet.

"Well...here you are. I'll just turn around. Uh yeah..."

This is even worse.

After a few minutes, I feel a gentle poke on my shoulder. I turn around and smile upon seeing Felix dressed in his iconic bro fist hoodie.

Things have changed, haven't they?

"So we should head down to Ken before he screws something up."

I get a faint nod in response before I turn to walk out of the bathroom.

I gasp at the sudden feeling of a hand touching my own and slowly bring my eyes to glance down.

His fingers are clasped around mine and as my eyes meet his, I see a look of terror.

And suddenly I understand.

He doesn't want to be left alone.

I smile to show I'm okay with it and lead him down the stairs. Albeit we had slight difficulty as the stair well is slightly narrow, but we managed.

Finally reaching the bottom I look for Ken and find him in the kitchen.

He has his back to us and next to him on the counter lays a pack, food items stuffed halfway inside.

"Thought we should grab some things, ya know? Just in case."

I narrow my eyes.

"In case of what?"

Ken looks behind to meet my gaze, his usual nature of joking isn't showing.

"Well look outside, this place has certainly gone to shit. Who's to say anywhere else will be any better?"