My Life Saver - A Niall Horan Fan Fiction

Chapter 3: Soccer tomorrow.

**Destiny's POV**

It's been 3 months. Me and Niall have texted every day, and were really good friends.

I have soccer tomorrow, and I'm so excited. I might see the boys because they are still in England!

I told Eleanor and she freaked out. I told her the day after Niall tweeted me. She text's Louis everyday also. They are good friends.

I was about to head downstairs for a sandwich when my phone buzzed.

Niall: hey des. I was wondering if you want to meet up tomorrow with the boys and eleanor when you get to England. that ok??

Niall wants to meet up with me and El. OHMYGOD.

Me: sure Ni! that would be awesome! so excited! xo

Niall: yay! me too! can't wait to meet you guys, either can the boys! xx :))

Me: aww! I'll text you before I go to bed tonight. bye nialler :) xo

I put my phone down and hopped up and down in my bed. I have go tell El!

Me: GUESS WHAT. NIALL AND THE BOYS WANT TO MEET UP TOMORROW!!

Eleanor:I KNOW! ASDFGHJKL

Me: I'LL TEXT YOU TOMORROW MORNING AT LIKE 2. OUR PLANE LEAVES AT 4:30 GURL

I put my phone down an went down stairs. I grabbed a sandwich and started eating.

While I'm eating, ill tell you some stuff about me.

1. My name is Destiny Rose Adams.

2: I play soccer.

3. I have a sister named Alissa, 13 yrs.

4. My dad died.. So it's just my sister ,mom and I.

5. I get bullied..

That's really it.

I layed down on my couch and watched a movie. I put on "Marley and Me".

Right before I put it on, I texted Niall and told him I was going to bed.

Me: "good night Ni, in tired. see ya tomorrow. bye (: xoxo

Niall: good night love (:

I put my phone down and drifted off to sleep.

Hey guys! This is really short cause I'm tired. I'll update in the morning if I can. If not, I will right after school. Love you guys, night! xo :*

-Hannah:)

Twitter: @niallrasberry