My Life Saver - A Niall Horan Fan Fiction (SNEAK PEAK)

Chapter 29 - I miss Harry.

*SNEAK PEAK*

*Destiny's POV*

"Babe, were here," Niall said.

I opened my eyes, and took out my earbuds.

"Thanks for waking me up," I said, smiling.

We walked out of the bus and walked into the huge "Wells Fargo Center" in Philly.

We walked over to back stage, and went into the dressing rooms.

A women with wavy, light hair, walked over to us.

"Hey guys! You must be Destiny. I've heard all about you!" She had a thick, English accent.

"I'm Lou Teasdale. Im the clothes/makeup "person." " she smiled.

"Nice to meet you!" I smiled.

"Nice to meet you too!"

"Well, come on, boys. Sit down and let's make some magic!" She bought out clothing for the boys to wear.

"Des, you can go with Andrea to look around the arena?" Niall asked.

"Okay," Me and Andrea walked out and saw a Star bucks not that far away.

We walked up, "Hi, can I have 2 iced coffees with cream and sugar?"

"Coming right up!" The cashier said, walking to the kitchen.

Andrea and I sat down at a table.

"So," I said.

"I miss Harry," Andrea blurted out.

That escalated quickly.

"What?!" I asked.

"I don't know! Who should I pick? Ash or Harry?!" She asked.

"Andrea, you can't simply "pick". You have to hang out with each of them for a while to see how they act around you. Does Harry miss you? Does Ashton like you?" I said.

"True.." She said.

"I mean, I really miss Harry. Plus, he was crying over me. He seems so sad lately. I just can't let him be like that for his whole life!" She yelled.

"Here's your coffee, ladies," The waiter was my age, an had dark hair and blue eyes.

"Thank you," I said.

"But, I can't tell Ashton likes me. So if he sees be get together with Harry, he'll be sad. I'm just very confused right now.." She said, starting to cry.

I got up, and huge her.

I rubbed circles In her back, "It's okay, Andrea. I'm here. I'm a girl, so I know what your going through. I'm your best friend. I'll help you get through it," I said.

"Thank you, Destiny. Just, thank y-you," she said, stuttering.

"Come on, lets go listen to sound check." We walked over to the 4th row, and sat down.

Hey guys, I'm really tired but I can't fall asleep and I'm really bored so I updated. This is just a sneak peak of the next chapter, so don't worry! Well, I'm gonna try to go fall asleep before my mom finds out I'm up. Night guys, love you all! 💙😍

GOOD NIGHT MY REBECCA BLACKS!!!22211!11!11!!2!

Rate, Fan, & Comment! 👅

Twitter🐥: @beastyniall

-Hannah✌😊