Chapter Three

We all quickly climbed out of the car, Dean and I both going to confront a sobbing lady. We flash our fake badges to the real cops.

"Hello. How are you doing today ma'am?" Dean says to her with a smile. "We would like to know what is going on here."

The lady looks up at him, tears streaming down her face.

"What my partner meant to say was, we are terribly sorry for your loss. Your..." I glanced at her hand, the wedding ring. "Husband, was a great man. We would like to know how this happened, if you are feeling up to it." I said quietly, giving her a small, tight-lipped smile.

The lady composed herself, breathing deeply to calm herself down.

"My husband and I were driving. This is a r-relatively straight road so he took his hand off the wheel go grab his sandwich, when suddenly, t-the wheel just sp-spun out of c-c-con-trol!" The lady said, her tears overcoming her again.

She covered her face with her hands and began crying again.

"We are so sorry for your loss. We hope to give you closure for this." Dean said quietly.

The woman nodded and cried into her hands.

Dean and I walked away, he gave me another curious yet incredibly sexy expression.

Damn he's hot.

"What's wrong?" I asked him.

He shook his head with a small smile upon his face.

"Nothing."

I subconsciously moved my tongue in between my teeth, concentrating on the task at hand.

"You still do that thing with your tongue." Dean mumbled.

I glanced at him.

"Hmm?"

He shook his head again.

"It's nothing. Just ever since I've known you, you'd put your tongue between your teeth either when you'd feel awkward, or when you were very concentrated." He muttered very quickly.

I smiled slightly, removing my tongue from my teeth slowly.

"It's cute." He added.

My face went hot, as I stopped in my tracks and Dean went on.

I turned, my view suddenly taken up by Castiel's face. We were roughly the same height, so we were much too close.

"I'm going to back up now." He said, his eyes seemingly scanning my brain.

"You do that." I agreed.

We both backed up simultaneously.

"We need to talk." Castiel said quickly.

I ran my hand through my hair in exasperation.

"Right now, Cas? I'm working a case." I explained, gesturing to the crime scene.

"It is infinitely important. The future of mankind rests on this." He said, more serious than usual.

I roll my eyes but hold up a finger and run towards Dean.

"I'm going with Castiel for a minute. Ill be right back." I whispered to him, glancing over at the lost looking angel, standing still in the midst of the panic.

"For what?" Dean asked.

"I have no idea, he won't tell me."

Dean quickly narrowed his eyes at Cas, but regained control. He leaned into me for a split second, but quickly went back. I almost leaned in as well, it just seemed so natural. He cleared his throat awkwardly, and I stuck my tongue between my teeth, and jogged back to Cas.

We looped our arms together, and vanished.

Castiel and I reappeared at a run down gas station.

"I need help." Castiel said hurriedly.

I glanced at him quizzically. What would Castiel, an immortal, magical, celestial being, need my, mortal and human help for?

"Do go on." I said.

"My brother, Gabriel, an angel, is causing grief. As usual." He mumbled. "He said he wouldn't stop until I brought him a 'hot chick' to him. You're a girl, so called 'chick'."

I felt taken aback.

"What does Gabriel want me to do? I'm not a prostitute, Cas!" I demanded.

Castiel shook his head aggressively.

"That is sinful, and not true to God. Both of which you aren't."

I stifled a laugh. I was the complete opposite.

"I have my boundaries. If he wants a kiss, I'll give him that. If he wants anything worse that, no way." I said seriously, holding Castiel's eye contact the entire time.

He nodded. Cas then grabbed my hand and we teleported.

I'm actually gonna throw up. I thought sluggishly.

We arrived at a beaten down motel, outside one of the middle rooms. Lights flashed on and off inside. Before we could knock, the door flew open.

"Ah, Castiel! And a 'hot chick'?" Gabriel surveyed me critically. "She's not the best, but she'll do!"

I glared at Castiel.

"What do you want?" I snapped.

"Ooh, sassy" Gabriel purred. "Me likey"

I flinched away from his touch on my arm, then stated my question again.

"I need to film something." He said seriously.

He whispered in my ear the name of the film.

"No way!" I screeched. "But I'll get you someone who will."

Along my past years of life, I've met many people, and many different people... People willing to film what Gabriel wanted to. I glared at him and unlocked my phone, quickly calling my friend.

"Hey, Ariel. I, uh, got a job for you?"

-------------

Castiel and I teleported back to the crime scene, right in front of Dean, who luckily wasn't talking to anyone. Our noses were touching.

"Oh." He breathed quietly.

I needed to back away, but I couldn't, seemingly neither could Dean. Sam finally pulled me away and faced me towards a scene. The woman we had talked to before was sobbing hysterically on the ground.

"Not it!" Said Sam and Dean at the same time, then they both turned to look at me.

I groaned, glared at them then walked over to the lady who no one was paying attention to.

"What's wrong?" I asked her gently.

She looked up at me, and for a split second her eyes were green, before they turned black. She smiled menacingly.

And we disappeared together.