Loving You Discretely (BoyxBoy Romance) - Chapter 2

Here is the next chapter for 'Loving You Discretely' ♥

Hope you enjoy! Don't forget to comment, vote, become a fan! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                                                              Kai’s POV

           As I'm sitting in the back of the classroom hearing the murmurs of the students in walks Mr. Starsmore with the guy from the coffee shop! 

​           "Class, I'd like you to meet your new teacher this year, Mr. Stone. He'll also be a part time counselor in the guidance office with me, so please feel free to come speak to either of us about your issues." said Mr. Starsmore in a soothing tone.

            I was staring at him, just staring not with envy like the rest of the guys or with lust like the girls were. I was staring at him with wonder and understanding. He and I were the same. My mind started to wander off to what happened this morning when his voice broke through saying,

​            "Good morning class, I'm Ayden Stone the new math teacher and counselor. Please call me Mr. Stone or Mr. S if Stone is too big of a word for you to utter while staring at me."

            He seemed used to all the attention from people, gawking over his beauty. Of course I'm not denying it but I have to say the people in my class were being a tad shameful the way they were lifting their skirts up and buttoning down their shirts to reveal some cleavage. He continued to speak about his counseling and how each student was to stop by in his office one by one during lunch. I really don't see the point in telling a stranger about my problems.

            Lunch seemed to be passing slowly today as I sat there wondering if any of the students went to see him and talk to him about their 'problems' instead of just because of pure lust for the man. As I was diddle daddling, Mr. Stone came up from behind me and placed his larger hands on my shoulders. I turned my head slightly and asked,

            "Is something the matter Mr. Stone?"

             He gave me that face saying you-know-what's the matter. I just gave an innocent look and turned back to my chicken sandwich. He went around and sat down in front of me getting ready to speak before two of my lovely classmates came up to him and tried to 'seduce' him with their oh so revealing clothes.

             ​"Mr.S, can we like go visit you again in your office?"

              The blonde girl with a very annoying voice said as she leaned in closer to him giving everyone at the table a perfect view of her large cleavage. He just looked at her face and smiled saying, 

​              "If you have a problem to talk about sure, but if not don't waste your time with useless seduction."

               I have to admit when he said that I was kinda happy. I'm not sure why I was but I was nonetheless. He stood up and grabbed my wrist and dragging me to his office. I guess there was no getting around talking to him. But I'm not going to tell him anything. I don't want him to get scared away, but for some reason, being around him made me feel safe.

                                                                                 Ayden’s POV

              I wondered where the hell that coffee shop boy was as I made my way to the cafeteria. He was the last of the student from his class who hadn’t come to meet with me one on one. He seemed a bit restrained and possibly reluctant as he sat in class earlier that day, and I couldn’t help but wonder why that was.