high school love a semi

~DEMI & SELENA~

The day went by quicker than the girls had wanted it to. Neither of them had spoken to each other yet. They were both nervous about what to say and do. They didn't think the other felt the same. Allison wouldn't leave Demi alone either. Every time she saw her she would bring it up. Unfortunately for Demi, she saw her every class period. As for Selena, Miley had only brought it up once more at lunch. But that didn't stop Selena from thinking about it. Demi would just not leave Selena's mind. Lucky for her though, the day was now over.

The final bell rang releasing all the students from their classrooms. Demi came out of her last class, which was History and went to her locker. Unsurprisingly to Demi, Allison was there waiting for her.

"Did you-" Allison started only to be cut off by Demi.

"No, Allison. I haven't talked to her yet."

"Well why not?" Allison asked.

"Cause I haven't seen her today let alone talk to her," Demi replied while opening her locker.

"Are you kidding me? You have every class with her! I would know. I'm in them!" Allison practically yelled.

"Yeah, but- oh just shut up!"

"Ahh I see," Allison started. "You're afraid. You think she's gonna turn you down and laugh in your face or somethin' huh?"

"Actually, I didn't think any of that at all," Demi said. "But now that you mentioned it, I am. She's gonna laugh in my face and then tell the whole school and then I'm gonna be laughing stock of the whole school. Everyone's gonna hate me. They're not gonna want to hang out with me anymore. I'll get kicked off the basketball team and my family won't talk to me as well and-"

"Whoa, Demi. Calm down. I think you're taking this a little too far. None of that is going to happen," Allison said trying to calm down her hyperventilating best friend.

"But how do you know that?" Demi asked calming down a bit.

"I just do. Selena's not like that. If she doesn't feel the same way, which by the way she does, she's not gonna laugh at you," Allison said calmly.

"Yeah you're right. Selena's not like that," Demi said fully calm now.

"Good. Now, I believe you have a visitor," Allison said smiling.

"What?" Demi asked confused before turning around and spotting the person she was recently freaking out over.

~ Before with Selena & Miley ~

"Okay, so there she is. Now go!" Miley said nudging Selena a little bit.

"What? No!" Selena screeched quietly. "I can't."

"What? Why not?" Miley asked confused.

"I don't know. It's just... What do I say?" Selena asked stuttering a little.

"Uhm, I don't know. How bout, Hey, How's it going, I like you, Will you go out with me? You know, all the usual good stuff," Miley said to her best friend, all the while smiling.

"Miley. I can't just go up to her and be all like 'Hey Demi. I know we haven't talked before but I like you. Will you go out with me?'" Selena said with as much sarcasm as possible.

"Actually yeah you can!" Miley said but then saw the look on Selena's face. "Just go up to her and start a conversation. It's not that hard. You do it everyday."

"Yeah, but this is Demi we're talking about."

"Oh would you just go already!" Miley practically screamed at her.

"Alright, alright I'm going! Sheesh," And with that Selena turned around away from Miley and towards where Demi was at her locker.

As soon as she was almost there, Demi turned around and spotted her.

Selena froze for a second but then gave her a shy smile and continued walking her way.

"Hey," Selena said a little less shy now as she reached Demi.

"Hi," Demi said shyly while smiling back at Selena.

"Well... I'm just gonna go over there now," Allison said slowly while backing up and pointing behind her. She doubted they even noticed she was gone considering they couldn't stop looking at each other with lovesick eyes.