torn apart

Yea yea, I know I'm a horrible person and how could such a thing, trust me it was hard writing to write something like that
Dan
Time seems to slow down I can't help but to watch MY Phil kiss this fucking hoe,I cant stand watching this so i sprint back upstairs in my room before they notice me. I sit down with my back to the door and my head buried in my knee's I can't help it but to start to sob uncontrollable and i feel hole in me I thought he fucking was starting to love me back. I feel frustrated and disappointed in myself to think such a thing why would he love me he is way to good for me, I hear a knock on the door that interrupts my thought's... "yea, who is it" I say weakly now laying back in my bed curled up in a ball. "It's me Phil I was wondering if you wanted any pancakes" the thought of eating pancakes made by them two floods me with grief and I can't help but let my tears fall again "I'll be out there in a minute" I try to mask my sadness but I know Phil can hear me crying. Then Phil walks in and shuts the door behind him I just turn away from him and face the way unable to look at him afraid that I might cry even more. "Are you all right Dan" he asked in a low concerning voice I can't help but weakly nod my head "well okay come down stairs when your ready I have someone I want you to meet" and with that he leaves me be in my room. I drag myself out of bed and wipe my eyes and it clearly shows that I've been crying so I grab a pair of my glasses and head downstairs has I sit at table as the girl with brown curly hair, brown eyes and with a calm friendly expression sits my pancakes down. I can't help but to turn away with jealousy and stare at the pancakes and syrup she sat down in front of me a few minutes ago. When Phil and her are sitting at the table opposite of me I look down and pick at my pancakes that already have began to get soggy from sitting there fo- "Dan I would like you to meet Tiffany" I raise my head and look at her "hey" I say as casual as I can "Hello Dan I heard alot from you from my brother Phil he says so many great things about y-" "Oh you hu-"I see Phil hit her but I stop listing and replay what she said in my head "brother" I feel a rush of relief over me and I smile brightly and look at Phil "so I was wondering if you would be okay with my Tiffany visiting with us for a week?" I am exploding with joy "of course it would be okay she can sleep downstairs in the guest room, if your fine with that Tiffany" I take a mouthful of my soggy pancakes and take in how jealous I was seems so silly now that I was,Tiffany smiles brightly and hugs me while I'm in my chair and I can't help but laugh "That would be wonderful thank you so much Dan". After of talking and laughing so much I forget about what happened earlier and have a great time. I set everyone's dishes in the sink and go to show Tiffany her room as Phil went out to get more dish liquid and snacks for later on tonight. " you know Phil talks alot about you all the time right?" Tiffany tells me as she lays out on her bed "really!?!" I say a little to fast and blush a little at my reaction but Tiffany just giggles and stares at me and I took of my glasses so I know she can see the look of lust and hope in my eyes. She lays on her back smiling staring at the ceiling "yea he does alot it's like he loves you" she laughs loudly "yea it sounds like it" I say laughing nervously "well I'm going to go see you later" I walk upstairs and into my room and dive on to my bed. I can't wait till Phil gets home, I wonder what he will do if I flirt with him a little bit.