From Well to what?

*Peeta's Pov*
  When I heard the question Lucy asked, I froze,because the truth is right after all the commotion with district 13and the war,we all went back to 12(Gale to get his things so he could move 2) only to some how end up in London. A place we hadn't heard of before we got here.

And I saw this spray painted on what I now know as a car

And I saw this spray painted on what I now know as a car. We did not have this tech in Panem. Any way like I said I froze not knowing what to do. So I just sat there and stayed quiet.
*Katniss's Pov*
I wondered why Lucy asked that. Oh well, I should tell them any way. I cleared my throat and said
"Well...you see it all began with the Hunger Games.  My sister's name was called during the reaping,how the tributes are chosen, there are 24 tributes, yeah so any way my sister's name was called and it was her first year. I couldn't let her go into the games, so I volunteered to take her place. Then Peeta was called. Long story short me and Peeta survived the games with out having to kill each other by  almost eating poisonous berries and forcing them to crown us both Victors. Then we survived the quarter quell by unintentionally kick starting  a war against the capital , which is when.." I was cut off by a knock on the door.
I opened the door and said "what?"