Part 20

BAILEYS POV
he was still sleeping when I woked up. I walked to my house grabbed my stuffs and came back.Than I made him bigg fat pancakes.
I kissed him on the cheeck.
K: hi *sleepy voice*
B: kenny wake up.
He grabbed me on the waist and hugged me.
B: I made for u big fat pancakes.
He quik stands up and eat them I just watch him how eat that like a animal
B: what the fuck ?
I was looking now to his six pack
K: what? He said with food in his mouth. It looks cute😄
B: ur eating so much and still have a perfect body dude what the fuck?
K: *laughs*
I rolled my eyes and walked out of the house.
K: babe! He said with a worried way. I took his keys and drived to the mall.
We all now such pictures on IG were a couple is wearing sweaters that says "queen" & "king" I thought to buy us this to. And since he hase in 2 weeks B -day I want to give him the best present. After buying the sweaters I went to an 5 stars hotel. The boy that I was hanging out was working here. And we actually didnt kiss I hade my hands on his lips so it looks like we kiss. Making Kenny jealouse workes great😏👌. I said him the plan I hade for kennys B -day. He noded. Than I drived home again.
I went out of the car and saw him sitting on the stairs it looks like he was..crying???
B: hey I'm back!
K: LET ME ALONE! MY LOVE OF MY LIFE IS- wait what?
He looked now up to me and huged me tight.
K: I was worried sick about you!
B: why? I'm not even ur girlfriend.
K: bur I thought after we hade-
B: nope, just friends.
We went in and he was looking the whole time on the floor. Maybe I shoudnt say that I feel stupid.
B: kenny?
K: hmmh?
B: what are u doing?
K: texting to my girlfriend why?
B: just asked. Whats her name?
K: soni,
I runned to my romm well guest room. Than look the door and cried. I hade the plan to do something really romantic so we can comme back togheter. But well he hase a girlfriend. I cant belive that this soni bitch did that to me. Well maybe it was her plan because she saw me and ken often togheter. Whatever I just go home. I took my stuffs and walked downstairs. I looked to him but he was still on his phone and didnt realised me at all. I opened the door and walked out. B: bye kenny..