Love.Laugh.Live (A PewdieCry Fanfiction) Part 11

My eyes twitch and I open them. I move a little stretching slightly when a grip raps around my waist. I freze. Who the hell is in my bed?! I think back to last night.

Waking up, blah blah, loud noise, blah, dead, blah, Felix, bla..wait Felix?

Slowly but surely, the events of last night came flooding back.

Felix got into bed with me. And then, spooned with me? Da fuq is going on?

I carefully release myself from his arms and move out of the bed. I stand up and stretch, turning around I see Felix cuddled into the pillow. I give a chuckle and quickly shut my door, walking the kitchen.

Maya was asleep in her bed, well, that was untill I opened the cupboard and she jolted up. I pet her slowly, standing up to get her food.

Maya was eating away when I decided to make breakfast for Felix.

Pancakes.

I pull out all the ingredients, making it into a light batter and pouring it into the pan.

I flip over the pancake and suddenly hear Felix behind me, cooing to Maya.

I plate up the pancakes and Pewds had devoured it in minutes.

I pick up his plate, placing it in the sink and proceeded to clean it when two stong arms snaked around my waist.

"That was delicious" Felix whispers into my ear.

"Haha thanks friend" I say smiling beneath my mask.

"No problem" He says when suddenly he kisses me on my neck and walks to the couch.

How's it going guys? Hope you're enjoying this, Can't believe up to this 79 reads in one week of it being online

OMGOMGOMGOMG

Please vote so I know people are enjoying it and I'm not wasting my time.

Comment ideas and opinions, all will be taken in to account.

Brofist Friends - Leasha :)