~Chapter two~

~~~~~ So sorry for the long wait but I've been SUPER  busy with school. Fortunately, I was able to open up some time. I'll try my best to keep my grades up and update some of my other stories. If you have, thank you for putting this story in your library. I'll try my best to not make this book a waste of space! Thank you~~~~~

Zuri's POV

 Today is the day where I go to the school that many call the school from Hell. I wasn't looking forward to this at all but my mother was so happy for me. I had been sighing even more until I got the scholarship. My two younger brothers were indifferent about it but they cheered me on.

I left my house extra early because I had to walk to school. My mom had made sure to pack my lunch and hand me a blueberry muffin for breakfast. I let my mind wonder to thoughts other than my new school. I liked Korea. Sure there were the occasional people that starred at me or my family and there where a few older people that seemed to want to touch my naturally curly hair. I got quite a few stares because of my darker skin and green eyes. Many people thought I didn't know Korean because I was a foreigner but I didn't have a problem with showing them that I was fluent. My favorite part about Korea had to be either the food or how nice everything looked. The place and culture was different than America in many ways but it wasn't impossible to adjust. That's what I was hoping for this new school. I wanted to have a quick adjustment. I also wanted my life to be as quiet as possible.

I had done enough research to know that I needed to avoid the F4 at all cost. All the websites had mentioned that the bullying was a result of getting on their bad side. The group was made up of the richest and "apparently" most handsome men in the school. When you got the red notice in your locker you would be out of the school in less than a week.

The group was made up of four guys: Kim Namjoon, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin and Jeon Jungkook. Kim Namjoon was a heir to his family's business, they were much like the Mafia or the Yakuza. Kim Taehyung is a model and designer for the famous brand Tucci (*He would be such a good model for Gucci but for the sake of the story lets continue.*); Kim Taehyung was also the only person in the group who was rich from his own hard work. Park Jimin was the heir of a big technology company started in his father's garage. Jeon Jungkook was the richest teen in Korea, his family's company owned almost every large tower and had a hand in the companies in many other countries; Jeon Jungkook was a household name.

It was my goal this year to not become an enemy of any of them. I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard. They were a grade ahead of me after all. We wouldn't have any classes together. There's no reason for me to get anywhere near them.

After thinking this whole time, I had realized that I had arrived at the school. I gasped when I saw all the luxurious cars. This school was undoubtedly a school for the rich 1%. People with more money than my family could dream of couldn't make it into this school. I felt an unmatched sense of pride in myself. I get into this school because of my smarts. I smiled and walked into the school with my chin held high.

After a while of walking around I found that the people in this school where giving me a headache. All they ever talked about was all their designer items. I don't think I heard one conversation that was about anything other than items and riches. I was going up the stairs as I checked to see if I had a fever or if the headache was completely from these people irritating when I heard a series of shrill screams.

"F4! Its the F4! They're here! They're so handsome!" I rolled my eyes at the whole situation. People were literally rushing the the entrance to greet them. Were they gods or something? Did these people not comprehend that if they made one wrong move those monsters would turn the entire school against them and all the effort it took to get into this expensive school would go to waste?! Quite the crowd formed around them. I was about to skip up the steps to leave the scene but I myself was a little curious. These guys were apparently the school's richest heartthrobs. If they were so powerful that they got the entire school to follow their childish game they must be amazing. So, I decided that I would watch them from the step I was on on the stairs.

As soon as they walked in I had gotten annoyed. They weren't even wearing a school uniform. They were all wearing high fashion outfits that costed more than my entire wardrobe. There was a load of shrill screams from the ladies and clapping from the guys at the guys entrance. The guy in the front, whom I assumed to be the leader, was, of course, Jeon Jungkook. Kim Taehyung and Kim Namjoon stood behind him and they smiled at a few ladies nearby. The one in the back was Park Jimin, who, might I note, looked completely uninterested in everything going on around them. Everyone in the school emitted some sort of superiority but these guys emitted the most.

When they stopped, Jungkook seemed to be sizing up a guy in the crowd. And for what seemed to be no reason at all, Jungkook punched him in the nose. The crowd went silent and simply watched the spectacle. I bawled my fists. What the hell was that? The guy's nose started bleeding but all the guy did was bow continuously and apologize as if his life depended on it. I could only watch the scene in complete disgust. The F4 started walking in the direction of the stairs I was currently on so I rushed the rest of the way up them and rushed in the direction I believed my first class would be.