Chapter 2

Master Fu's Flashbacks

"Now simply say Norro and then what ever catchy slogan to say....it's okay if your scared..."

"I'm not scared Master Fu..."

"Good....then you can teach Caroline how to use her peacock miraculous..."

"Hey I don't need help that bad....why don't you transform already!!!"

"Ok my name is Dreamcatcher....Norro Wishes commence!!!"

(Transformation sequence)

"Wow Dreamcatcher is catchy name. Now my turn..Nevee Take Flight"

(Transformation Sequence)

"My name will be Madame Peacock!"

"Together as my students, you must never tell anyone your secret...No one must know....You will protect Paris, until I say otherwise..Understood.."

"Understood."

"Dreamcatcher you have the ability to grant wishes or have someone or something to obey your orders....Only use it for good....never evil... You can't also bring back the dead And Madame Peacock you can use some of your feathers as tranquilizer darts....but they are limited a day and you have a bo staff for shield and protection.."

"Cool"

"Awesome"

"Let's start training.."

They were only in high school at the time..

(Years later)

Master Fu's P.O.V. And Flashbacks..

Gabriel and Caroline are 25 years now...

They fell in love through their work....

They are fashion designers in their normal lives....

They married a year ago and still they are saving Paris..

Caroline gave birth to a healthy baby blonde boy..on Valentine's Day..

Adrien

One day there weren't any attacks and Caroline was taking care of Adrien..

I stayed helping Gabriel work with Nooro.

I shared with him the most valuable thing to the miraculous...

The Secrets of the Miraculous...

"The earrings and the Black ring are very powerful..."

"How powerful!" Gabriel asked curiously...

"The earrings have the power to create and the ring has the power to destroy...Together they can make anyone have Godlike powers...It is important that you help me keep this from harms way...."

"Yes Master Fu...I promise..."

Oh Gabriel that's where it all went wrong..

(That one night where it all went wrong.)

Madame Peacock and Dream Catcher were fighting our most hated enemy, The Silver Samurai... He had a strange miraculous.... When you kill the holder, the miraculous disappears...