Chapter 13

"I'm going to use the restroom" Adrien said out load so his "babysitters" would not follow him.

"Plagg you smelly genie, Ladybug is gonna kill me!" Concern was written all over Adrien's face.

"She's probably got it handled! In the meantime, I have more cheese time!" Plagg says as he eats a Camembert piece, whole.

"Ugh! When aren't you thinking just about cheese?"

"Hmm Let me think. Oh easy! When I'm sleeping because I'm not thinking about cheese, I'm dreaming about it!" Plagg chuckled, then smiled.

"Paris was under an akuma attack today, and I failed to protect it today!"

"Cheer up kid. You saved me. I sure get tired from all those transformations."

" I don't even know why I try having a pep talk with you! Ladybug will probably be mad. This is affecting my chances with her. I'm supposed to be her knight in shining armor!!" He sighed.

"Wait, you have chances with her?" Plagg started spewing with laughter.

"..." Adrien gets annoyed by the sense of humor plagg seems to have.

"Adrien, are you alright in there!" Natalie knocked on the door.

"Oh yes! Everything is fine." Adrien begins to turn the faucet on and wash his hands. He dries his hands and reaches for the door.

"The akuma attack is over! Ladybug saved the day today. I wonder where was Cat Noir. Anyways continue as you were. Oh and Adrien...."

"Yes?"

"Dinner will be ready in a few minutes." Natalie said before closing the door.

"Ok here's the plan, I'll go downstairs for dinner so nothing is suspicious and then I'll go on night patrol and search for my lady! Ladybug should probably understand that living a double life is difficult."

"Your lady? Since when were you a man?" Plagg questioned.

"Shut up and eat your Camembert!" Adrien said handing him another slice!

"Don't mind if I do!" Plagg said taking it from his hands and licking his lips.

*time skip to night patrol*

"Where is he!" Ladybug tapped her foot and was starting to become frustrated.

"Hello My Lady!" Chat Noir stepped from behind, bowing before him. She didn't seem content to see him. He just kept that cheeky smile on his face.

"Where were you today, Chat Noir.?" Ladybug asked, still tapping her foot.

"I'm sorry Bugaboo, I tried to come. I really did!"

"Well someone could of seriously been injured! I can't contain this problem by myself." Ladybug seemed furious. Chat noir thought that she of all people would understand. He was turning upset. He felt pressured.

"Look it's hard enough already for me to control my other life. Living a double life is difficult and I thought you would understand that. " Chat Noir furrowed his brow and turned around. He vanished into the night.

"Chat...oh no what have I done?"

--------------------------------------------------

Hello there. I'm sorry that it has been at least 2 months since I last updated. A lot of things have happened at school and I just didn't find the time to write. Also sometimes I was lazy and I also had writer's block. I'm sorry. So besides apologies, was this a good chapter.

Also I have news for this book.

3 more chapters left until it ends.

So, tell your friends, share the book, vote comment and enjoy.

The stories almost over but does it have to end there?

I might consider making a sequel.

See ya in the next chapter!

What will happen?

Dun. Dun.Dun.

Xoxo,
Sam

Total of 581 words.