Chapter Two.

"I hate the way you drive my car; I hate it when you stare."

The frown was dominantly etched onto my face as I harshly transferred my books from my bag into my locker whilst resting on one leg. The pain radiating from my right ankle as I pushed away the tears that threatened to fall. The anger, frustration and embarrassment building up within my stomach as I mentally cursed Kim Taehyung and everything that he stood for.

"You know, Abela, it was an accident..." Jungkook whispered softly as he nervously focused on his nails causing me to scoff as I rolled my eyes at the younger boy.

"Oh, I'm sure of it." I hissed as he flinched causing me to sigh, the guilt swam through my veins as I sighed and cast my eyes towards Jungkook.

"I'm sorry, he just knows how to push my buttons." I stated as the younger smiled softly. My mind returned to my angered state as I heard the familiar voice of Taehyung growing closer to us, Jungkook lightly patted my shoulder and left without any further comments as the familiar scent of Taehyung drifted around me.

"I actually didn't mean to trip you up, might I just say." Taehyung whispered into my ear as I shivered slightly, but quickly pushed away the feeling and glared at him.

"No, you might not say. Leave me alone, Taehyung, I'm not in the mood." I shot back as he sighed and leaned against the locker next to mine and glanced down at my soon-to-be swollen ankle.

"At least let me help you to your car?" He offered as I scoffed and rolled my eyes at him before slamming my locker shut.

"I don't need your help, Taehyung, but thanks for the concern." I spat at the pink haired boy as he flinched slightly before sighing and wrapping his arm around my waist to support my weight. He just lightly shook his head as I glared up at him.

"You can say what you want, but the pain is evident on your face." He retorted before lifting my bag onto the same shoulder as his and smiling lightly at me.

"Just – stop being so stubborn for once and let me help you. No ill intentions here. Promise." He whispered as I pouted but didn't reject as we continued to walk towards the car park. The pain in my ankle seemed to grow as I tried to fight against Taehyungs grip causing him to growl lowly whilst tugging me closer to his side.

"Stop fighting me! You're only going to hurt yourself more!" He called bringing the attention of the few people already in the car park, I noticed the confusion on their faces feeling the blush slowly building on my cheeks. I shook my head causing hair to frame my face and luckily hide my now rosy cheeks.

"Where are your car keys?" Taehyung's voice broke me out of my trance as I scoffed as furrowed my eyebrows at his question.

"Why do you need to know?" I muttered leaning against the passenger door, he just rolled his eyes and held his hand out.

"Do you expect me to break into your car?" He asked mockingly as I pushed the hair out of my eyes, crossing my arms over my chest and exhaling.

"I don't expect you to step foot into my car." I challenged back as he pulled the back of his hair slightly in frustration before huffing.

"Why are you being so difficult? I just want to help you!" Taehyung called, a sort of desperation lacing his voice as he looked at me with those chocolate eyes of his, I huffed once more and turned my attention to the ground.

"Why? It's not like we're friends." I stated before lifting my eyes up to look at him, a small frown was painted onto his features as he stood silent for a few seconds before dragging his fingers threw his hair and sighing.