Part 17 Jr and I

Quentin had been around for three years now, just a bum but my momma loved his dirty ass. With everything that momma went through, she still held on to her beauty. Without daddy, momma took upon herself to learn better English. Every man couldn't be trusted. Daddy was a mess but he loved us and made sure we wanted for nothing. All this lazy ass fool did was keep the utilities on. I guess beggars couldn't be choosey.

I was now 13 and Quentin had a son, living on the Southside. In three years, I had only seen him a few times. His momma hated mines so she wouldn't let Jr come around. That's the summer Jr's mom got shot, trying to hold up a bank. What would make her do that? I guess times got hard and with Quentin not helping out, Ms. Bobbie did what she had to do.

After she was released from the hospital, her jail stay started. Jr then had to come and live with us, Jr was a street kid like his daddy but had more get up about himself. At 17, Jr was dealing, he put his father to shame. Jr now became the man of the house. Whatever momma and I needed, he got for us. Jr even helped out Jordan from time to time. I thought Jr was feeling momma but she really was in love with Quentin and looked at Jr as her son. Oh well, as long as he was giving, I was spending.

Watching momma threw up red flags for me. Again, she was not managing her money. I started saving a few dollars here and there, when Jordan came home he help me set up my own account and since he was over 18, I could use him as my guardian. I was making my big brother proud. Jordan always stress the importance of saving. Jordan was going into his last year of school, he had hurt his knee but Jordan was smart as a whip so his good grades and being the person that he was got him through a lot of doors. Jordan was still going to make it big.

Time continued to flow by and before you knew it, I was 17, Jr was now 21. He was an asshole to the girls he dated but because he floated some ends their way they put up with the shit. When they first meet me, they instantly got an attitude until he explained I was his lil sister. Lil sister??? Our parents were not married so when the time came and momma got tired of Quentin, then his ass would be out too.

I never paid Jr any mind until one day, my friend Shay, said how sexy Jr was, I looked at him and for the first time, I seen it, he was handsome. Jr was tall like Jordan but had thirty pounds or more on Jordan. A rich brown tone, Jr sported a low Caesar cut. Gear was tight but the again so was mines. I hunched in my shoulders like he was alright.

That night, I told Jr what Shay had said. He laughed while finishing up his beer. Girl please she cant handle this dick. We then both laughed. Damn, Jr was sexy as hell but I couldn't we were family. Jr moved close to me and stared at me, his eyes were piercing. He asked what thought about him, I swallowed hard. Why would he ask me.

"I think you are nice looking."

"Oh, just nice looking? Shay said I was sexy"

"Well you are my brother so I can't say that.' I chuckled

"I'm not your brother, I just supported people who lived under the same roof as me." He was dead serious.

"Are you mad with us?"

"Nope, not at all and the fact still remains, we are not related. I have watched you for four years grow into this beautiful young lady." I was sitting there with a lost for words. Jr leaned down and kissed me, just like that, I got up and went to my room. What was I going to do? Jr had made his move but what was next. Did he expect me to fuck him so I could be another hoe he had ran through. Damn, his kiss was the fire that lit my ignition. I had to play my cards right and see how far Jr would take this.