Part 19 Chances Are

I finally woke up. My body was tired, I could barely move. I went to the kitchen for a glass of water. It was 1:13, Sunday afternoon. Oh my god. I flopped down on my couch thinking about Friday night. I still couldn't believe what had happened. I was now wondering what would happen at work between Jade and I. I wanted to keep Friday outside the walls of MJ Global. jade was a bitch but I got to see the other side of her. I got to feel her touch. I got the chance to know the softness of a woman and I enjoyed it so much.

Was I now a lesbian? Was I bi-sexual? It really didn't matter to me at this point. I now knew I enjoyed the soft touch of a woman and the firmness of a man. I looked down at the coffee table and there was the black envelope. I grabbed it and opened it up. It was another invite but it had my address. What the hell was going on. My door bell ranged, I pulled my robe tie tightly. I opened the door and there stood Jade.

Why did I pass up Sunday dinner with my family. I was suppose to be on my way there but I called my mom and gave some lame excuse that I had a virus and since she was a germophobe my plan needed no explaining.

Jade asked if she could come in. Jade had never been to my home but now here she was, I moved to the side to let her in. Jackson appeared and came in behind Jade. Jackson said he would close the door so I walked into my living room, pulling my robe even tighter.

There was a ringing in my ear, my nerves was getting the best of me. I excused myself so that I could change. As I was undoing my robe, Jackson walked in. I froze, why I don't know. This man was not my boyfriend but he had me in ways no one ever had. Jackson had me in a trance. He carried me like I was his woman, demanding but in subtle way. I almost felt like I was his, he could control me with just his eyes. My breath became shallow. Jackson walk towards me, taking my hand, my robe fell to the floor. There I was again, in my birthday suit, showing all my glory. Jackson leaned down and kissed my shoulder. This sent chills down my spine. I was there but in an out of body experience. This man was everything and anything I could ever expect from a man. Jackson knew he dominated, he knew that he could make me do anything. Jackson walked over to my shower and turn it on. He help me in and removed his clothes. Jackson stood behind and cuffed my breast from behind. Just to feel his manhood against my back was thrill of his own. I turned this man on. I was able to rise the impressive beast he performed with like a trained actor. Jackson turned me around and tongue kissed me like he was leaving me. I was moaning and grinding his fingers like an extension of his massive cock.

Suddenly, I sensed Jade as she entered the shower, but her hands didn't feel the same and she caressed my ass. Jackson turned me around and it was Roy.