Nikki

Tonight is Thursday Night Smackdown, tonight I had a match with Natalya. On Monday, Roman won the Heavyweight Championship, I was extremely happy for him, as much as I wanted to hide it, I couldn't. He's been texting and calling but I ignore each and every text and call, I wish I didn't miss as much as I do. I walked to the catering area, and grabbed a plate of salad. "Um you need a little protein on that plate, Babygirl." I looked up at Roman "And you need you need a little salad on that plate, babyboy " he laughed and I walked away and sat down at a empty table. Roman sat with Dean, while eyeing me every now and then. I was on my phone while eating my salad, I felt something thrown at me. I looked down and saw a French fry on my lap, I looked around but I didn't see anyone with fries, so I just shooed it off and continued eating my salad. Another fry was thrown at me, I was started to get frustrated. I got up and yelled "Okay who the hell keeps throwing fries at me?!" I saw Dean and Roman laughing it up and fist-bumping. I grabbed my plate of salad and a water bottle, I walked over to their table and dumped the salad and water over Roman's head. "Oops maybe next time, watch where you throw your fries." I walked with my head held high, and a smile on my face. I walked to my locker room, I grabbed my Divas Title and walked to the gorilla. I waited for the stage manager to play my theme song, I walked on stage with my title and walked down the ramp into the ring. Natalya was already in the ring, with her husband Tyson Kiid in the corner. I handed in my title, and the match began. Natalya got the first hit, she hit me with a knee the gut. She suplexed me to the mat. I got up feeling extreme pain in my back. She tried slapping me but I slapped her instead. She got angry and tried throwing me over the top rope, but I held on. She saw me clinging to the ropes, she kicked me off. I thought I was gonna hit the floor but I was caught. I opened my eyes and saw Tyson Kiid, he caught me bridal style. He placed me gently on the ring apron, then he winked at me.. I looked at him, in confusion. Natalya tried rolling  me up for the win, but I rolled through and hit her with a Bella forearm. I set her up on my shoulders and dropped her with a Rack Attack.
1..2..3 The winner of this match... The Divas Champion.. Nikki Bella!!!!
I hopped out of the ring, grabbed my title and walked backstage. I was walking to my locker room, when I saw Roman standing outside the door. "Um what are you doing here Reigns?" "What the hell was that out there? Tyson Kiid catching you?" I shrugged "Well would you have preferred he let me fall?" He looked at me in anger "Yes, I would've.. That way he wouldn't have his freaking hands all over you!" I shook my head "Are you seriously jealous? Tyson has a wife, in case you haven't noticed.. And another thing, why are you jealous?! It's your fault I'm not your Babygirl anymore. So how about you stop being so jealous!?" I opened the door, he looked sad "I never said you weren't my Babygirl anymore" I slammed the door in his face and laid face-first on the couch. I can't take it anymore, I love him. Roman Reigns is the love of my life.