Roman

Tonight is Survivor Series.. Dean and I both advanced in the championship tournament, so me and him have to face off for the title tonight. But right now I'm walking to Nikki's locker room, tonight she's in for the match of her life. She has a match with her twin sister for the Divas Title, I know that she is not focused tonight, I mean who would be when you have to fight your twin. I knocked on her locker room door, she opened it and looked at me with a frown. She grabbed my hand and dragged me inside. "Hey Babygirl." I looked at her and smiled a little, she smiled a bit "Hey Babe." She was dressed in her ring attire, she walked over to the couch and sat down. I walked over and touch her cheek "What's wrong?" She looked at me "Everything.. I'm not focused tonight.. This is one of the biggest matches of my life.. And I'm not focused, and I don't even know why." "Babygirl, you aren't focused because the match is against your twin sister.. You aren't focused because you have a lot of feelings going through you right now.. You want to win but at the same time you don't want to hurt your sister." She nodded "I guess you're right.. I just need to forget about Brie being my twin, she's just like every other opponent." I nodded "That sounds like a good idea." We heard a knock on the door, Dean popped his head in "Hey guys, Nikki your match is up." She nodded and grabbed her title, I walked with her out of the locker room, Dean walked with us. "Hey Nikki, are you okay going into this match?" Dean looked at Nikki, she shook her head "No.." He nodded "Neither is Brie." I looked at him "What do you mean?" He shrugged "She isn't focused tonight, she doesn't want to fight her twin, man." Nikki giggled "I guess we're on the same page." We reached the gorilla, Brie watched us as we walked up. Brie grabbed Nikki's hand "No matter what happens.. We're still sisters." Nikki nodded and they hugged. Nikki grabbed my face while Brie grabbed Dean's and they kissed us. "See you after our match." They both said in unison. Nikki's music played and she walked out, then Brie's music played. Me and Dean walked to the tv area to watch the match, we both grabbed folding chairs and watched. The ref just rung the bell, Nikki and Brie locked up. Nikki pushed Brie into the corner, she kneed Brie in the stomach and whipped her to the other side of the ring. She tried to do a running clothesline but Brie moved out of the way, Nikki clashed with the turnbuckle. Brie rolled her up and tried to pin her.
1..
Nikki kicked out at the count of one. Brie picked up Nikki and whipped her off the ropes, she tried to hit Nikki with a clothesline but Nikki ducked and hit her with a low dropkick. Nikki picked up Brie and hit her with a suplex, she pinned her.
1..
Now Brie kicked out at one. Nikki tried to pick up Brie but she punched Nikki in the gut and slammed her face-first into the mat. Brie grabbed Nikki's leg and put her in a single leg Boston crab submission hold. The ref kneed down and asked Nikki if she wanted to give up, she shook her head no. Nikki crawled to the bottom rope, Brie released the hold and went to grab Nikki. Nikki kicked Brie in the knee, Brie lost her balance and fell to her knee, Nikki got up and kicked her hard in the face. Nikki turned her over and pinned her.
1..2..
Brie kicked out again, Nikki ran her hands through her hair in frustration. Nikki grabbed Brie and whipped her into the corner, she walked up to Brie. Brie slapped Nikki and slammed her into the corner, she grabbed Nikki and climbed to the top rope. She set up for a suplex on the top rope, Nikki punched her in the stomach and pushed off the ropes, Brie landed hard on the mat. Nikki turned around and tried to do a moonsault, but Brie rolled out of the way. Nikki was laid out on the mat, Brie picked her up and raised her hand high. She yelled "Brie mode!!" then she kicked Nikki in the stomach and planted her with a Bella Buster.
1..2..
Nikki kicked out... Brie covered her mouth in shock. Brie dragged Nikki to the bottom rope, she ran from across the ring and tried to hit her with a running knee. Nikki grabbed Brie and slammed her against the ropes, Brie bounced off and Nikki hit Brie with a Bella Forearm. Nikki picked up Brie and adjusted her on her shoulders. She walked to the middle of the ring and slammed Brie down with a Rack Attack.
1..2..3 The winner of this match.. And still WWE Divas Champion.. Nikki Bella!!
The ref handed Nikki the title, Nikki grabbed it and tears fell from her face. Brie got up and hugged Nikki, Nikki grabbed Brie's hand and lifted it up in the air. "Team Bella!" She yelled before they both rolled out of the ring and walked backstage. We met them by the gorilla, Dean kissed Brie and congratulated her. Nikki walked up to me with tears flowing down her face, I grabbed her face and wiped her tears "You did Babygirl." She nodded and kissed me. Brie wrapped her arms around Nikki "You are one tough champ." We all laughed and walked off to Nikki's locker room.