Chapter 2

(Laxus POV)

      When I woke up I realized that Mira and I had slept a whole day so then I got up and got dressed and went into the kitchen finding my favorite breakfast waiting for me weird. I ate it silently until I noticed that there was a box and a note right beside it with my name on it and what it really said was Laxus if you liked Mira you should have told me and that you were leaving to train for a few years. wait what y/n was leaving well I rushed to the door and ran face first into a rune this wasn't Freed's runes it was y/n's because it was y/n's favorite color. It said I couldn't leave until Freed came I called him and told him what happened and he said he'll be there as fast as he could so then I went to open the box and inside was a pregnancy test that read positive.

     Great I was trapped in my own house trapped because I did something real dumb and it was on our fricking anniversary. I woke up Mira she walked to my bathroom and took a shower after a little while Freed came and me out and then I ran to the guild and I ran as fast as I could and threw the guild doors open. I shouted y/n's name and no reply just blondie saying she left with Wendy to go train. I then went to gramps and asked him if he knew where y/n went he said she went training and is not gonna be back for a few years. I frowned and went to pyro and shouted pyro get over here and sniff for y/n scent.

    He just said unless you fight me I agreed and shot him with a lightning bolt and won so then I said hurry up. We went everywhere and no one saw her except this one lady who said she teleported. Dang it I forgot she could do that so then I gave up.

     (Wendys POV)

     I woke up in a strange room and panicked a little until I smelt pancakes and I ran down the hall to see Charla helping y/n in the kitchen and I sat down at then table when y/n placed a huge stack of pancakes on the table in front of me and y/n sat down with her plate and Charla sat next to me with tiny mini pancakes on a tea set plate. Then after we finished y/n said we were going to train and she was gonna teach Charla healing magic so when I get hurt she can help me we agreed and Charla was excited that she was gonna learn a new magic.

                                                                      A few months later 

(Wendys POV)

    Y/n taught me how to regenerate my health and hold my attacks longer and my dragon roar got stronger. Charla learned how to heal little cuts and bruises and she told me a very top secret and that was that she's going to have a baby. Me and Charla were shocked a little bit but now we get to see tiny babies and we think it's gonna be twins.

                                                                      Back at fairy tail

   (Masters POV) 

     We hadn't heard from y/n yet and Laxus has gotten more grumpy lately and upset other than that everything seems to be fine.