Chapter 2

Luke's POV
I can't believe I'm winning FIFA against Calum. Usually he always wins, maybe something was bothering him. Out of nowhere he pauses the game. I look over at him angrily because I was winning and that rarely happens. He looked straight back at me and just stared for what seemed like forever.
'What?' I ask madly.
'You need to tell her.' He replied still staring straight at me. 'And I know what you're gonna say. 'I don't want to destroy our friendship and she doesn't love me, she loves Jackson.' If you don't do anything she's just going to keep going back to him and getting hurt over and over again.'
I was now looking at the floor. He was right but I can't tell her I have feelings for her. I could feel some tears building up in the corner of my eyes and anger building inside of me. I hate the way he treats her, she deserve someone better, someone who will love her instead of being a fuckboy and treating her like shit. I held back the tears, I really didn't feel like crying and tired to calm myself down.
'I know.' I say quietly still looking down at my feet.
'She deserves better than him.' Ashton says also staring at me.
'I know.' I say again still quietly.
There was a long awkward silence. I turn on my phone to check the time. It was 11am. I stare at my background on my phone for a few seconds. It was photo of Hannah and me from about a year ago. It was my favourite photo of us. We were laughing at something that Michael had said. Her smile was perfect, every time I see this photo it made me fall for her even more.
'I have to go.'
I grabbed my guitar, walked out the room and to the front door. I was about to leave when I felt someone grab my arm. I look up to see it was Calum. He still had a serious face and he kinda looked sad.
'Please Luke, Tell her.' He pleads
I give him a small smile but it was fake. I walked out the house, down the front steps and got in the car putting my guitar in the back seat. I turned the car on and began to drive. I turned up the Green Day CD that Hannah had put on one the way here and followed the roads to one of my favourite places.
~~~
I pulled into the familiar car park. It was almost empty since it was the middle of winter and it was cold. Once I had parked I grabbed my guitar, a pen and some paper and walked down some stairs until I could feel the sand underneath my shoes. I looked up and saw the ocean and I could hear the waves crashing against the shore. I walked along the beach until I decided to sit down. I had my guitar on my knee and my pen and paper on my lap. I started to write a song, with only one person on my mind.
The words just seemed to flow and I was having no trouble writing this song. For some reason I found it really easy to write songs, especially when it was something I could relate too. I thought of a tune and tested it out on my guitar, playing with different tunes and notes. Its going to be perfect once it's finished. I looked at my phone, it was already 1:45pm and I was meant to be going to the movies with the boys, Hannah and Olivia at 2.
'Shit' I mutter to myself while I pack up my things and quickly run from the sand up to the car as fast as I could.
I throw my stuff in the back seat and drove towards the mall.
~~~
Hannah's POV
Its 1:55 and Luke isn't here yet. We were meant to meet at 1:45 so we would have time before the movies to talk and hang out.
'Where the hell is he?' Ashton groans eating some of the popcorn we just brought.
I look over towards the stairs and see Luke in his black T-shirt, black ripped jeans and black converse, the same thing he was wearing this morning. I run over to him and give him a hug.
'Where were you?' I ask Luke
'Sorry, got caught up.'
We release from our hug and walk back over to the others.
'Are we ready to go in?' Olivia asks handing the tickets out to everyone.
We all nod our heads.
~~~
We took our seats and put the two boxes of popcorn in place where everyone could reach it. One box was on Calums lap and the other on Luke's. I had Luke to the right of me and Olivia to the left of me. Of course on the other side of her there was Calum. They really need to go out.
All the ads before the movie had just finished and everyone was beginning to quiet down.
The movie was just about to start when I looked over to where we had walked into the cinema. I see a familiar looking boy walking in. He had dark brown hair and was sorta tall. He was wearing dark blue jeans and a red vans t-shirt. He was holding hands with a short, brown haired girl who was wearing a mini skirt that almost showed her butt and a tiny crop top. Its like she forgot to put clothes on today. That's when I realised who it was the only person I really didn't want to see.
Jackson

______________________
Second chapter, hope you are all liking it so far, sorry if the chapters are short I will try and make them longer :)