Chatper 3

Luke's POV
The movie was about to start when all of sudden I see Hannah get up and run out the cinema and Olivia chasing after her. I had no idea what was happening until I saw him. The fuckboy, himself walking with a girl to the back of the cinema. He kissed her as they sat down. I wanted to punch his face in right then and there but Ashton grabbed my arm and told me to calm down. I sat there for a few minutes trying to calm down but it was really hard when all I was hearing was Jackson and that girl laughing. It was really pissing me off.
'Could you shut the fuck up we are trying to watch the movie.' I yell standing up and turning to face them, not caring about the others in the cinema.
'Calm down mate, you know its rude to yell at people.' Jackson replies with a smirk playing on his lips.
'You know its rude, to break up with someone for no reason and be making out with some bitch not even a week later.'
I couldnt be anymore pissed right now. Lucky for Jackson an older man who looked like he worked at the cinema walked in.
'Is everything alright in here?' The older man asks
'Yeah, fine.' Jackson replies looking quiet pissed.
Ashton grabs my arm once again making me turn around. He pulls my down so I am forced to sit in my seat. I look over at the cinema screen and begin to watch the movie but I couldn't really concentrate.
A few minutes later Hannah and Olivia walk back in their seats and sit down. I look over at Hannah; her eyes were puffy and red from crying. I ask her if she was okay but I knew she wasn't. She nodded her head giving me a smile although it was fake. I just wanted her to be happy and I didn't want to see her in pain. She doesn't deserve to feel the way she does. I just want to take away her hurt and hold her tight. I placed my hand on top of hers to comfort her. She looked over and smiled as if to say thank you.
~~~
Hannah's POV
"Guys, want to head to my place for a little bit?" Calum asked as we walked out of the cinema and into the car park.
"Yeah, I'm down." Michael said as he unlocked his car.
Ashton and Olivia were happy to go as well. As for me, I didn't really feel like hanging, I really just wanted to go home and sleep.
I turned around to see Jackson and the girl, they were walking out the cinema hand in hand.
I felt sick again and I felt like tears were going to spill down my checks at any second. But I held myself together and turned back around to face everyone.
They were all looking at me with sympathetic expressions on there faces besides Luke, he was looking at Jackson with his hands clenched into a fist. His knuckles were turning white. I look back over at the others and shake my head, I don't need their sympathy.
"I'm good, I'm just going to go home."
I just remember that Olivia drove me here so she can't take me home since she's going to Calum's.
"Before I could change my mind about going since I can't get home, Luke speaks up.
"I'm okay as well, I will take Hannah home."
They all nod, say goodbye to us while Olivia pulled me into hug.
As they head to Michael's and Olivia's cars, Luke and I walk towards his car. I follow him since I have no idea where he parked, lucky, he parked fairly close so we didn't have to walk far.
He unlocks the car and jumps into the drivers seat while I get into the passenger side. It was silent for about 5 minutes until I decided to say something.
"So, did you like the movie?"I asked
"It was okay but can we not avoid what happened in there." He says still looking forward.
I look down at the floor and start to play with the sleeves of my jumper. I should have stayed quiet I knew he was going to bring it up. We stop at a traffic light and I  look up from my feet and at him, he was already looking. His eyebrows were slightly knitted together and his eyes were a dark, pale blue, he was worried.
"Look, Hannah, if it makes you feel any better I yelled at him while you were with Olivia." He says as the light goes green and he looks back at the road.
"Really?" I say slightly chuckling
Why am I not surprised. Typical Luke!
"Yeah, some old man that worked there, came in to make sure everything was okay and Jackson was pissed." He smiles.
I chuckle again, I love the fact that Luke could always make me laugh.
"Lucky the old man came in cause I would have.... "
"Would have what?" I interrupt him. "Thrown popcorn at him" I laughed.
"Wow, you don't think I would punch the shit out of him."
"You couldn't hurt a fly."
"I wouldn't be so sure." He said.
Mumbling something at the end.
"What was that?" I asked
"Nothing, nothing." He says just as we pull up at the front of my house.
I pull him into a hug and say that thank you for taking me home, he smiles in return. I close the car door and wave one more time before reaching the front door.
I knock a few times before my mum answers the door and asked me how my day was. As soon as she asked, all of the bad memories from today began to renter my brain. My mum and I are fairly close so I tell her everything that happened. She says the exact same thing as what everyone else said "he treats you like crap","he's not good for you" etc. But I don't know how to get over him when it's been so long, I'm trying but I still love him and I hate that.

Luke's POV
"Wow, you don't think I would punch the shit out of him." I say
"You couldn't hurt a fly." She replies
"I wouldn't be so sure, I would do anything for you." I say but mumbling the last part
"What was that?" I asked
"Nothing, nothing." I say as we pull up to her house. She gives me a hug and says thank you for taking her home, I smile in return. Just before reaching the front door she waves goodbye as I begin to drive down the street towards home.

_____________________
Hope you like this chapter. Hopefully your liking the storyline :) x