The Beginning

A flicker of light in the darkness of the void.
A small green flame begins to grow, pulsing like a heartbeat. The flame gets larger and larger and when it's about the size of a car air freshener, its surroundings turn into a familiar, grey landscape. The flame dies down to reveal a small, glowing pinetree, its blue color being the only one in the world of grey. A slit on the front opens revealing a single slitted eye. It blinks and little black arms and legs appear out of it. A black baseball cap materializes floating a little above its top point. It blinks again, starting to become responsive and looking around the grey setting.
"The Mindscape...?" It whispers, its voice slightly masculine. It looks down at its arms and gasps. It's then that the being remembers what happened.

~Flashback~
"Cmon Dipper! It's the last day of college! One party won't kill ya, you introverted nerd!" His sister, Mabel Pines teases as she pulls him towards a crowded dorm. The boy, Dipper Pines looks around, nervous.
"Mabel, I really don't think-"
"Ah ah ah! No complaining!" With one last yank, Dipper is pulled into the middle of the crowd. His breath stutters as so many sweaty bodies brush up against him. He yanks his hand from his sister and backs up, trying to find a way out of the crowd. He sees an opening and rushes towards it, out of the crowd.
And straight into the road.
A final loud honking noise is the last thing Dipper Pines remembers clearly beside flashes of pain, crying, screaming, and a final feeling of numbness.

The blue pinetree gasps in horror, his form beginning to shake. Tears form in his single eye.
"No," he whispers, backing away from nothing,"no no no no no!" He finally begins to yell, tears falling down his surface. Suddenly there is a flash of cyan blue flames. A familiar voice hums a happy tune and Dipper freezes in shock and terror. A floating golden triangle, much bigger than Dipper, appears in front of him, his back to Dipper. The raw power the triangle exerts begins to crush him. Pain fills his small body and he squeaks in pain, his glow beginning to dull. The noise must have alerted the triangle, because he quickly turns around, single all seeing eye filling with fury.
"WHO DARES TO-" the triangle, Bill Cipher, begins to yell. Dipper cuts him off with a pained yell, eye clenching tight and body shaking from pain as the older demon's power slowly begins to destroy him. Suddenly it all stops, leaving the pinetree demon whimpering and crying out in relief. "Pinetree?"
Dipper opens his eye slightly, still trembling. He whimpers and weakly floats back a bit as Bill floats closer.
"Please don't hurt me," Dipper whimpers as his blue glow slowly begins to come back. "I-I'm sorry, I don't know what's g-going on..." He starts crying again, as the situation crashes down on him in its entirety.
He's stuck in the Mindscape. With Bill, who is probably going to torture him for all eternity. He clenches his eye shut and shudders as tears flow down his surface. He inhales sharply as a large hand grabs his own smaller one and squeezes it slightly. His eye snaps open and locks onto the larger demon's.
"It's alright Pinetree," Bill murmurs softly, his eye filled with reassurance. It confuses Dipper greatly. Shouldn't Bill be laughing at his confusion and suffering instead of making him feel better? "This is normal. Well as normal as being a dream demon can be," Bill jokes. Dipper's monocular eye widens.
"I-I'm a dream demon?" He asks shocked. Bill's eye crinkles up in a small smile.
"Yup," he says, tone overjoyed. "I knew you'd end up one, eventually. I just didn't expect it so soon."
"H-how, w-what happened to make me a-a dream demon," Dipper stutters out, mind going a million miles an hour. Literally. Without his limited human mind, he can fully think out millions of situations at the same time, consciously and subconsciously. Bill chuckles and squeezes his hand again before letting go and flying back a bit.
"Well, that's kind of a long story," he starts, still smiling slightly. He leans back and puts his arms behind him, feet crossing in the air. "But I'm sure you have time, after all, we do have an eternity!"

(742 words! Yes! Hope you like this story!)