Chapter 4

My time table showed me that I had missed my first class since we were told to have extended form time to get admin done with our tutor groups. After that everyone got a 20 minute break, which I spent with Hunter. Now it was time for two classes in a row before it was time for lunch.

The first class I was going to teach was the Year 12s. I prepared myself for another round of horny boys and grimaced at the thought of these boys inappropriately thinking about me, but what can you do. I could dress more conservative and not be true to my style, but what would be the fun in that?

I had a look through my plans for this class and just went through their A-level syllabus. In the UK, you do your GCSEs in year 11 and then learn content in about four subjects in very high detail for two years and then complete many exams in those four subjects in year 13, these are called A-levels. After this, they go to university, if they wish to.

The syllabus had a bit of modern history which I found okay but I wasn't too interested in. I was most excited about teaching them about ancient history and the way of life hundreds and thousands of years ago.

The bell rang quietly and students piled in and many stood to stare or gasp at me. I chuckled and shook my head, "Alright, come in ladies and gentlemen, take a seat and get comfortable. We have a year of madness to get through as we look at many aspects of the history of our world!" I said with a smile.

"Okay, so I'm Miss.Fonseca, I'll be your History teacher. I'm going to go through the register and when  do just give me a lil wave so I can try to remember your names!"

"Fuck dude,"

"Dat ass..."

"I think I have a boner,"

The comments were flying around in hushed breaths but I heard it all with my hawk like hearing. 

At least this class wasn't cat calling like the year 13s but this was still going to be a problem.

....

The class went so damn well! They loved me. Of course, I told them to be appropriate and calm down and so on and respect me. They took it well.

We had a little talk and I went through their syllabus for the year with them, giving them an exciting synopsis of each topic. There was only 15 people in the class but they were a fun little bunch.

I had to teach the year 10s after and they were a lot of fun too. Their class was more chill since they didn't have anything major to do for another year apart from end of year exams and all.

Lunch rolled around and I let out a breath and stretched around. Tyler popped his head into my door with a grin. 

"Shall we go check out what amazing food this rich school has to offer?" he asked holding out a hand.

"Let's," I said with a grin as I took his hand to help myself up from my chair.

We walked down the spiral staircase and through tall marble archways that were brightly lit with the natural light that was falling in from the wide windows that lined the wall that led to the cafeteria.

It was buzzing with people and huge as f***, with food being served in all four corners of the giant room that had large, sturdy wooden tables lining the center. One of the food corners was labeled STAFF, so I pointed it out to Tyler and we set off as amazing smells graced our nose.

Today's special was 'Rice and Chicken/ Quorn Curry' or it was 'Beef/ Veggie Lasagna', and there was also a salad bar, a dessert bar and a giant shelf of drinks. It seemed like we were the first teachers here so we grinned and got the beautiful looking and smelling food. I picked my faves with Ty and we sat at a bench.