Chapter 12

**Guys I apologize in advance! I was a bit stupid and began writing this in third person's point of view at first, so please excuse any grammar mistakes XD

_______________________________________________________________

I walked out of the cab and found herself facing a rather fancy hotel. I stuffed the note that Jimmy had sent me into my purse, it had the address on it. I walked into the hotel’s lobby and suddenly found myself feeling lost. I didn’t even know Jimmy’s last name, how was I supposed to find him here?

A sensation in the pit of my stomach told me to trust Jimmy and not to be afraid to meet him in such a place, I knew that he wouldn’t hurt me, I hoped so at least. But I couldn’t help but feel a bit stupid, the luxurious lobby was practically empty, what was I supposed to do? Approach the register and ask for a “James”?

I sghed and sat down on one of the padded armchairs, crossing my legs and looking around. I started feeling frustrated as time went by and no one showed up, was I being stood up? Finally, I decided to walk away, I wasn’t willing to play his games anymore.

Utterly disappointed, I took MY purse and jumped to my feet, but right when I began making my way across the spacious hall, I noticed two rather unconventional figured walking hand in hand. I could clearly tell that they were a couple, a tattooed, black haired man was accompanied by his beautiful girl, and their gazed were fixed on me.

The girl clung the guy and whispered something in his ear. The man’s style and the artwork on his skin were incredibly similar to those of Jimmy, and I prayed to god they were indeed related to Jimmy. The couple stopped only for a minute as they walked past me, eyeing my figure. “Room 11701.” The man smirked and they continued walking.

Bri, do you really think she’s J-“  The female voice faded once they disappeared behind the spiral glass doors. Next, I took a deep breath and decided to take the risk and headed for the elevators, pressing the 11th floor button.

“I’m sorry you had to wait! I was having trouble with-“ Jimmy nervously combed through his black hair when he opened the door for me, looking extremely relieved. I could tell that he was on the verge of panicking, which I thought was cute.

“It’s ok.” I ensured him and carefully placed my purse on the small table while I made my way to the balcony. My eyes widened when I saw the whole city in front of me. It was nighttime and lights glistened everywhere. When I looked to the left, I noticed the gleaming ocean, and the small ferry’s flashing in the dark.

I clenched the railing and took this magnificent sight in, I’ve never seen anything like this before. “It’s beautiful.” I whispered when I felt Jimmy’s presence behind me.

“You’re beautiful.” He said softly, making me shoot my head up and look into his light blue eyes.

“Thank you, you’re very sweet.” I smiled shyly and looked away, a bit embarrassed. His hand soon found my face and he gently hooked his forefinger under my chin, lifting my face to make contact with him again.

“Cassy, I mean it.” Jimmy looked deeply into my eyes. “You’re wonderful. The fact that people have failed to see it doesn’t mean it’s not true.” He took a step closer to me. Even when wearing one of my tallest pairs of heels, I had to stand on the tips of my toes to completely face him.

I didn’t know how to react and the only proper gesture I could come up with was gently pressing my lips to his in a quick kiss. I pulled away in a matter of seconds, feeling his breath tickle my face as I stared into his eyes.

The corners of his mouth curled into a smile before his hand cupped my cheek and he kissed me again, this time softly and longingly. I sank into his kiss, shutting my eyes as his tongue parted my lips, deepening our kiss. My arms immediately flung around Jimmy’s neck and he picked me up, securely holding me against his tall frame.