Chapter 20

Well here is an
update! I can
PARTIALLY
Skate again!!!
No jumps, spins,
or arching my back!
So that leaves stroking...
This chapter is kinda
"Surprising"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I promised Connor I would stay for him and Jc's party. I haven't talked to Sam since and its finally after school friday.

"You ready to partaye?" Trevor asked me

"Yeah! Wait until they see the gifts I got them."

"What did you get them!"

" 3 cases of arizona for each."

"They are so lucky!!" Trevor said

"What did you get them?"

"Just some beanies and phone cases."

"Do you have any pics?"

"Yup!" Trevor pulls out his phone and shows me.

"Cool!"

Me and Trevor went to get the cake and pizza on our penny boards. We decided to run to my house so, we could barrow my old wagon to bring the food. We grabbed it and walked a few blocks until we were at the pizza place. We decided to get the cake second. Just in case we were to drop it. We quickly made it back to the house without anything going wrong. It was an hour until the party so me and Trevor went to go get ready.

An hour later I come out and see all of the guys in our living room. A lot of people start coming and we just partied. I wondered where Ricky was so I walked around trying to find him and the next thing I see is Sam. Sam kissing Acacia. Im so done with him. I walked up to Trevor and we partied. I got tired after a while so I decided to go put my toes in the pool. Sam walks up to me and sat exactly like he did when he asked me out. The last person I wanted to see was him. Well actually Acacia, then him. I sat in silence. Staring at my toes in the water. Sam gracefully turned my face towards him. He kissed me right on the lips. I stood up.

"Sam, I can't do this and YOU can't do this either!" I shouted at him

"What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean. Being 'In LOVE' with me one day, accuse me of cheating on you the next, then kissing Acacia, and an hour later kissing me. I can't do this Sam." I get up and stomp off.

"Fine. Whatever." Sam said.

I whipped back around.

"So 'Fine. Whatever.' Is gonna be the end of us? FINE! WHATEVER!" I yelled and ran into my room. I flopped on my bed. My pillow was soaking with tears now. Trevor knocked on my door and, came into my room.

"Are you okay Sadie?" Trevor asked

"Yeah, I guess." I say lifting my head up.

"Selfies?" Trevor asked

"Sure." I said with a smile

We took probably 200 on both of our phones. It made me not worry about Sam. At all. A few seconds later I get a twitter notification.

@trevormoran: Taking selfies with @sadiethelady 😘😘👌

"Ewww Trevor, why didn't you tell me my makeup was running?"

"Because, you're beautiful either way." Trevor confessed.