4

We were seated at a table almost immediately, due to the fact that I was the boss' daughter. I was trying my hardest to hide behind my empty glass. I was also refusing to look at Cameron, because I was sure I would get lost in his eyes. Again. I didn't believe in love at first sight, though apparently I did believe in drowning myself in cute boys' eyes. I slapped myself, and muttered ugh.

"You seem stressed out," Cameron sighed, looking at me in concern.

"Sorry, I'm just tired from all the song writing," I apologized.

"What can I get for you?" The waiter startled us.

"Uhm, you go first," I mumbled to Cameron, and ducked as far down as I could so Jake wouldn't recognize me. Cameron ordered the Barbecue meatballs with mashed potatoes, and then gazed at me.

"What would you like, Seren?" Jake asked. Dammit, he used my nickname. I hissed in my head, oh lord, please help me.

"You know what I get," I sighed, giving up entirely on trying to hide.

"Pasta with vadka sauce, and sour dough bread on the side?" Jake asked.

"DUH!" I snapped, I was losing it. For whatever reason. 

"Uh- what was that all about?" Cameron asked, and I made the mistake of looking at him. I swear his eyes were much bigger, because almost immediately I was caught in the sea green orbs. I probably sat there for five minutes gazing into his eyes, before I came back to my senses.

"Heheh, my mom owns this restaurant," I laughed awkwardly.

   After that the two of us sat in silence until our food came. Cameron took a bite of his food, and blinked.

"Wow, your mom must be a good cook," He said.

"Yeah, she came up with all the recipes," I laughed, "I know the taste of everything on this menu, mostly because mom makes it at home all the time."

"So," Cameron muttered, "tell me about yourself."

"Well... I'm sixteen, and I'm weird, and socially awkward-"

"You don't seem socially awkward to me," Cameron interrupted.

"Anyways, I have three siblings, and I love music and art. Now your turn."

"Well I'm eighteen, I'm sporty, yet lazy. I also have three siblings, and I like music and soccer," Cameron said, and stuffed a meatball in his mouth.

"And you eat like a pig," I stated.

    He rolled his eyes, and continued eating. I picked at my food, I wasn't all the hungry. I know it's rude to waste other people's money, but I'll bet you we'll get this for free. All because my mom owns this fricken restaurant. When Jake came by I asked for a to-go box, and then just watched Cameron like a hawk as he ate. Yup, I'm a creep. You don't need to remind me. I could tell that Cameron knew I was staring, but he didn't seem to mind. He was actually slightly smiling, which just made me more self conscious of how creepy I probably looked. Eventually he finished, and paid.

"Um... can you give me a ride home?" I asked. This morning my mom had driven me to work, because my car was getting worked on.

"Sure, no problem, just give me directions on where to go," Cameron said.

    The two of us talked about life and stuff as we drove. With my occasional butting in to tell him where to turn or whatever. Even though the drive was thirty minutes, it felt to short. I couldn't lie to myself anymore, I was pretty sure I liked this boy. Oh my gosh, why? I hid my head in my hands as we pulled up to my house. Cameron got out of the car first, and like a gentlemen, opened my door for me. I grabbed my bag and stepped out. He walked me up to the door.

 "Well, bye, and thanks for the ride," I sighed

"Yeah, no problem." I noticed how close he was.

"Bye." Oh lord, I could smell his chocolate and cotton smell.

Then he leaned in, so his face was merely centimeters from mine. He shut his eyes and closed the gap between us...

----

CLIFF HANGER!

Though it's so obvious what's going to happen, amirite? Lol, anyways I hoped you guys enjoyed! This was a quick story, so it may seemed rushed. Also I haven't edited any of my stories.

Vote :p Comment ;P and Share :0

Blackzyyyy!