13 (Unedited)

HAPPY LATE 4th OF JULY PEEPS!

    Profitezdes gaufres

I was playing Candy Crush on my phone. Yes, I know, I am so very patriotic.

"Well, we're gonna stop here to watch the fireworks, you okay with that?" Mrs. Seg asked us.

"Sure," Everyone else replied with enthusiasm. I hated the fourth of July. The noise, the smell, the lights, and of course, the debris on the street afterwards. Last year my mom got a flat tire from all the copper chunks here and there. They'll clean up your yard, but not the roads. So messed up. Everyone piled out of the car, leaving me awkwardly sitting there, clutching my phone tightly. I sighed and leaned my head back against the seat behind me. Inhale. Exhale. After several meditation classes with Delilah, I had gotten pretty good at clearing my mind and focusing only on my breathing.

"So you gonna sit in there all day?" A voice startled me. I looked over to see Zier somehow managing to lean up against the car doorway.

"Likely," I sighed, rubbing my eyes.

"Don't like it?"

"Nope."

"Paste."

"What?"

"Um..." He huffed, scratching the back of his head, "Like... you don't like, I don't like it so... copy and paste?"

"Copy."

"Paste."

  I couldn't help but burst into laughter, it seemed like a natural thing for him to just sound like some robot and go: paste. I was shocked to hear a light laughter coming from him. OMIGOSH I MADE ZIER, THE EMO, LAUGH! I ended up fan-girling and squealing. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Can you raise one eyebrow?" I asked randomly.

"No, that's just weird," He stated.

"I'm not the only one!" I cheered, and just to do something, I threw my hands up and whacked my fingers on the roof of the car. "EEP!" Zier shook his head and rolled his eyes at me, in return I stuck out my tongue. Your just jelly you can't be like me, I thought cockily.

"Really now?" He asked.

"What the- since when can you read minds?!" I demanded.

"You said that out loud." He deadpanned.

"I'm tired," I simpered defensively. Zier shrugged, and slid into the seat to sit next to me. Of course though, he either overestimated the length between us or he forgot that the seats were leather, and slid right into me, his shoulder bumping my head and sending me into the door. I yelped in shock, and rubbed my right eye, which got hit.

"I'm sorry!" He yelped right  back, helping me back up and into my original position. His arm stayed wrapped around my waist, with his other hand holding my hand. I blushed wildly as I felt sparks shoot up me. I tried to subtly shrug him off, but either he didn't feel the small movement or had never held a girl that he didn't know I was trying to tell him off. Realizing that I might be in this position for a while, I just decided to go limp and rest my head on his shoulders. Which was really hard since he was so much taller than me.

"Hey Serenity are you co-" Cameron called, but froze when he saw me and Zier, his Adam's Apple bobbed as he visibly gulped.

"Uh- er... am I interrupting anything?" He asked quietly, and I was kind of confused to see the light anger and jealously lighted in his eyes. I started to say no, but Zier beat me to an answer.