Chapter 5- Andy's POV

Ashley's eyes widen. "Andy......." I smile at him and lean forward once more and kiss him with more passion. He groaned and kissed me back. I pushed him into the wall he was leaning on, earning a small moan from him. I smirked against his lips and before I could, his tongue found it's way into my mouth, earning a moan from me.

We pulled away to catch our breaths and Ashley's eyes met mine. I gave him a reassuring smile and helped him walk back to where everyone was. On our way, he smiled at me. "Oh! I love you too Andy." he said with a grin. I laughed and stopped in my tracks, pulling him into a dip position and kissing him once more. God how I've been wanting to do this for hell knows how long.

We pull away and I help him upright again and continue to walk. Everyone smiled at us when we returned, that was before we heard a scream. Jake's scream......... It was followed by the roars of many Zombies.

My insides grew cold and Ashley squeezed me. "I know he was a Jackass........but......." Ash began, but trailed off at the end. I sighed and felt snow hit my nose. My eyes opened and I look around to see it snowing. "Let's get inside. Bring whatever cooked meat you can carry in with you." I say and they nod.

I help Ashley back to the building and lead him the right way this time. He stayed quiet and the others caught up with us. I sigh once more and kept my eyes forward, seeing our one, decent sized room.

We walked in and I led Ashley to his bed. Yes, there were beds. They weren't the best, but they were beds and I'm not complaining. He smiled up and me before closing his eyes. I bent down and pecked his lips before changing his bandages and taking a little nap of my own.

I couldn't see a thing in the damn snowstorm. Fuck Mother Nature. I could barely hear a thing through my ear muffs. My eyes were locked on the area in front of me as I tried hard not to cry. I see Jayy walk out with a look of sorrow plastered on his face. That worried me...... "How is he? Is he ok? Please tell me Ashley's ok!" I cry, my voice cracking. He looks down and his head follows. "I'm sorry...... We couldn't save him......."

My heart stops and shatters. My eyes widen and a few tears escape my eyes. Jayy gasps. "No! You're lying to me! Ashley's alive! He has to be!" I yell and run inside the building, running to the room. Once I got there, I saw Ashley's pale form and the giant gashes in his chest. CC, Jinxx and Dahvie looked up at me, their expressions show shock at my tears. I run up to Ashley's bed side and fall to my knees. "A-Ashley?" Nothing. Not a noise, not a movement. I rest my head on his and just break down crying, not caring anymore. Why would I? My love was dead......

I woke up from that god awful nightmare. I look around and find everyone still here. They silently texted back and forth to each other. I smiled at that and looked over at Ashley, who was curled up in a ball shivering.

I frowned and got up, catching the attention of everyone. I carefully lifted Ashley up and brought him to my bed, laying him down with me. I wrapped my arms back around his sleeping form and fell back asleep.