Movie Date (;

CHAPTER 21***

Movie Date (:

Danny's P.O.V

I kissed greyson back. I feel so amazing when I'm with him... it could be the worst day ever, and he makes me happy... I feel like we are meant to be with each other forever. I pulled back from the kiss and smiled at him

"I wish this night didn't have to end...," I whispered to him.

"Maybe it doesn't have to," he whispered back, "What if we went and did something else?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"How about we go to the movies!" He exclaimed.

"Sounds fun!" I smiled. He opened the limo door and I slid in, then he slid in next to me.

"Can you drive us to AMC?" He asked the limo driver.

"Sure thing." And like that we were off. Greyson turned on the radio. Fly by Nicki Minaj ft. Rihanna was on. I started to sing along. . .

I came to win, to fight, to conquer, to thrive

I came to win, to survive, to prosper, to rise

To fly

To fly!

"I love how your voice sounds when you sing!!" Greyson gushed.

"Thanks!" I giggled...I felt my cheeks heat up. Greyson put his hand on my cheek and caressed it.

"You're so cute when you blush..." He leaned in and kissed me. It was a really passionate kiss. I felt his soft lips on mine. The car stopped. Greyson pulled away from the kiss and smiled. He turned his head and opened the limo door. He stepped out then held out his hand for me, I took it. We walked into the movie theater hand in hand.

"What do you want to see?" He asked looking up at the movie board, which listed all of the movies that are playing.

"How about something scary..." I asked looking up too.

"Paranormal Activity 3?" He looked at me, and I nodded. It was our turn in line. Greyson bought two tickets for the 7:30 showing. We went up to the snack counter and got popcorn, and a big soda to share...We walked to theater 3 and walked up to the last row...it's the best place to sit.

"I hope you know I get really scared during these kinds of movies..." Greyson looked over at me.

"Don't worry I'll protect you."

"Sure!" I laughed "Coming from the boy that's scared of spiders!" He rolled his eyes at me. The movie started...It was about 30 minutes into it and I was already about to pee my pants in fear...I held onto Greyson's arm with one hand, and held the popcorn in the other...I started to get really freaked out and I spilt the popcorn a bit...woops. Greyson started laughing quietly at what I did.

"Oh hush up!" I whisper yelled at him and hit his arm playfully.It was the end of the movie...I was practically in Greyson's lap. The credits started rolling and the lights turned on. I jumped up off his lap and he stood up. We left and got back into the limo for it to bring us home. I was still shaky.

"You okay?" Greyson asked me.

"Yeah I'm just fine!" I said sarcastically.

"No really..."

"I was scared out of my mind!"

"Well you chose to see a scary movie!" He laughed at me.

"Still! If I have night mares tonight, I blame you!

-----------------------------------------------------

Hey Hey Heyyyyyy!!!!!! Happy I uploaded?! Thanks so much MiaNoella for writing this for me! It means a lot!

Now, Tomorrow is 11-11-11, and I have no school so MAYBE I will TRY to upload tomorrow :D

But..... ONLY if I get over 8 votes and 10 comments like I used to. It's been slacking on the votes and comments and I'm thinking I might end this story early. Sorry, but if it doesn't get better, it's gonna come to an end earlier than I wanted.

Thanks(:

Peaskies (:

-- Domonique<3