C h a p t e r T e n

Sorry for not updating in a while
:( anxiety and shit. Also sorry if your offended by the picture^ I couldn't find a cute black and white photo so please bare with me Reader-Chan.

"Ten minutes 'till the bell kids! Start wrapping your batter and refrigerating them. If you're from math, at the end of the day you can come back and get them." Mrs. Donna announced.

After all the students finished cleaning up they started to pack their stuff and lined up at the door.

"So are you going to stay over again?" Laurance asked as he checked his phone.

"Depends if you have plans with the guys tonight, or tomorrow." (Name) waddled.

"Actually, the guys are suppose to go over my house since Cadenza is going to be at her friend's house. I'm sorry." Laurance sadly smiled.

"Don't know why you're apologizing." (Name) playfully punched Laurance in the chest.

"I wanna spend time with you, but then the guys want to spend time with me." Laurance says as he does a weird hair flip.

"Laurance...you have no hair to flip." (Name) teases.

"Gurl, I got better hair flips then anyone." Sassy Laurance hair flips again.

*RING*

"One more class..." (Name) groans.

"I'll walk you home, after-school. See ya then." Laurance waved off as he walked in the opposite direction.

(Name) made her way to gym, where she met up with Katelyn.

"Heeeey Katelyn." (Name) said as she unlocked her locker, which was next to Katelyn's.

"You sound like a weird pervert who's always trying to hit on me." Katelyn glared.

"Come on! Loosen up." (Name) cheered.
"We're probably doing free-play so we can play volleyball together~" (Name) assured Katelyn.

"Yeah, yeah." Katelyn sighs. The two got dressed and headed out to the gymnasium.

"Another class will be joining us this period, since their teacher is out sick." One of the coaches announced. After the announcement, a group full of teens walk in and what do ya know, Laurance and Garroth are in that class.

"Ugh. Two other dweebs I have to watch." Katelyn groaned.

"Excuse you, I'm not that much of a dweeb." (Name) pouted.

After roll call, Laurance and Garroth invited themselves into Katelyn's and (Name)'s conversation.

"We're doing free-play today." One of the coaches announced.

Katelyn and (Name) highfived and ran over to the volleyball net, leaving Garroth and Laurance in the dust.

"Thanks for inviting us guys." Garroth sarcastically laughed and smiled.

"Laurance, you're on (Name)'s team, and I guess Garroth has to be on my team..." Katelyn rolled her eyes and groaned.

"Cheer up." (Name) replied. "Hey Laurance! You're going to be playing near the back of the court, I'll play near the net, got it?"

"Yeah, most of it at least, I was too busy staring at your pretty face." Laurance smiled.

"This is not the time to flirt." (Name) giggled and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, we're ready." Katelyn shouted.

Katelyn was serving the ball so that meant that it was going to be tough. She got the ball to go over the net, but her serve was too strong and it landed out of bounds.

"Laurance! You can serve it." (Name) shouted.

Laurance took a deep breath in and did a under-hand serve, it went over the net, and Garroth ran over to set it up, Katelyn ran over to spike it over the net. But, (Name) jumped up and blocked the ball from flying to the other side.

"Urg! Garroth, you suck at volleyball!" Katelyn glared as she back into position.

"WHAT?!" Garroth yelled.

_-Time Skip-_

*RING*

The bell rang, signaling the end of the school day.

"IT'S FINALLY FRIDAY!" (Name) and Katelyn cheered and high-fived.

Laurance and Garroth chuckled at the sight.

"Come on, I'll walk you home." Laurance grabbed (Name)'s hand and walked her out of the school gates. Her other hand holding her batter from home ec.

"Ya know, you don't have to walk me home, I'm capable of myself." (Name) giggled.

"It's just things that boyfriends should do." Laurance smiled down at (Name). "Plus, you live alone, no one would know if you made it home safely."

"Hngg, I guess you're right." She looked down at the concrete sidewalk. "You know...one day...n-nevermind."

"Hmm? Tell me, you can't just say something and not tell me!" Laurance pouted.

"I-I'm sorry, I was just thinking...Well, one day, we're either going to have to break up...or get married..." (Name) shook her head as she tried to get bad thought out of her head.

"Woah, that was deep...I can't say we won't have bumps in our relationship...and I can't promise we'll always be together...because who knows...but I can promise that I'll always love you, even if we break up. I'll still care about you and I'm going to make you happy while we're dating..." Laurance sheepishly scratched the back of his neck.

"...Thanks...Laurance. I really needed to hear that. You know I love you right?" (Name) laughed as she wiped a tear from her eye.

"Yup. But I love you more." Laurance said as he flashed (Name) a bright smile. She returned the smile. "Ah, we're here already." Laurance said.

"Thanks for walking me home, Laurance." (Name) gave him a hug and ran up the stairs and unlocked her door. She gave him a final wave before she entered her apartment and locked the door.

"Damn, I have a hot girlfriend." Laurance chuckled.