Chapter 15: Not This Time

(Justin’s P.O.V)

My eyes fluttered open as the sun rays hit them from the gap between the curtains. The room was peach in color.

Where was I?

My heard hurt like hell.

Oh yeah, last time. Got drunk, grabbed Femke, entered this room, Chaz’s guest room, completed the bet.

Bet. Femke!

I turned around and saw Femke laying next to me, naked.

I did it.

I mentally fist punched the air as I grabbed my shirt and I was already in m boxers so I quietly creeped out of the room, in order not to wake Femke up.

I creeped out of the room and across the swimming pool and entered Chaz’s TV lounge. Chaz, Christian, and Ryan all were there. Christian looked stressed. I wonder what happened.

“Winner in the house!” I yelled as I walked in like a thug and flopped on the sofa.

“Now, where are my fifty dollars, Ryan?” I asked as I looked at him. He raised his eye brows at me as he sat straight.

“How am I supposed to believe you?” he asked.

“She has a nice body. She’s no longer a virgin. She-”

“Okay, you win” Ryan gave up. “But I can’t give you the money right now” he ended.

“What? Why? Dude, that’s unfair! Keep your promise!” I argued.

“I will! But I just want to make sure it’s all true. I can’t just waste my fifty dollars because you said so!” he argued back.

“What the hell? I won, Ryan! Stop giving me lame excuses and give me the damn money!” I yelled.

“Calm your ass down! Not now!” Ryan snapped. I would’ve argued, but my gaze shifted to Christian as I saw his tensed features. What really happened? I’ve never seen Christian so stressed.

“What’s up with you?” I ask him, snapping him out of his deep thoughts. He looked at me.

“Nothing” he quietly stated. My eyes brows furrowed as I looked towards Ryan and Chaz. Ryan sighed as he spoke up.

“Mina” he replied.

“Alright, what about her?” I asked.

“She figured out about the bet and hated all of us for that. Especially you. And of course Christian as well because Christian kept talking about it and Mina overheard him. She yelled at us and even louder at him. Then she searched for Femke around the house but couldn’t find her so she left, thinking you two must be in a different house” Chaz retold me the whole story. My mouth fell in awe as I realized she could tell on us to the police. What I did was illegal and we could be in jail for this.

“Shit” I muttered.

“I know right” Ryan added.

“We have to go. NOW!” I said while getting up. All of then looked at me with confused expression.

They didn’t get it, did they?

“The police will come for us if Mina tells them about our bet! And obviously she’ll do that! She hates us! We have to escape!” I yelled as all of us rushed around the house, searching for our clothes.

(Femke’s P.O.V)

The sharp tone of my phone ringing hit my ears as I flinched and grabbed it kept on the side of my bed. Morning calls pissed the shit off me. Especially with such horrifying blazing tones.