Chapter 58: Her Again

This update has been LATE AS HELL.
I already explained earlier. :/ You guys are honestly the besttttt. I swear. May you all marry Justin. Amen to that!

(Justin's P.O.V)

"I'm just gonna go call Dad. Make yourselves at home." Mark said, Joe's son. He adjusted the heater's temperature warm enough to melt my bum.

Canada. Typical Canada.

Joe's house, I must say, was grand. It had all those intique furnitues, frames, decorations. This huge chandelier hung from the ceiling of their Drawing Room, giving it a royal look.

"You're a day late. I expected you here yesterday." A deep voice interrupted my thoughts as I looked over to see Joe, Mark pushing his wheelchair.

"Hello, I-" I smiled, getting up when he interrupted me.

"Sit. Hello." He greeted us, both Femke and Me.

"Hello," Femke smiled.

"She uh, she your sister?" Joe teased. Femke laughed as I did too.

"Sista from anotha mista," I laughed. But I don't think Joe got the joke because he just rolled his eyes.

"Kids nowadays. I doubt you know the meaning of what you just said, thinking of it to be one of those obnoxious rhyming shit jokes that youngsters use today to represent their close friends as siblibgs."

I shrugged my shoulders. He got that right.

"You're basically claiming that person is your step-sibling from your step-father. You know what I'm saying?"
Shit.

"That is so not what it means." I chuckled. That was absurd.

"Is it not?" Joe turned to Femke.

"I'm not aware of such stuff." She used as a defense.

Joe analyzed her for a while. "You on that annoying book like kids nowadays?"

"Facebook." Mark said to us.

"Yes," Femke replied.

He hummed, taking a sip of his coffee before he spoke, still looking at her. "I've seen you before. In the hospital."

"I was araid you won't remember." Femke smiled, that real, pleasing smile. It made me smile as well.

"I remember girls."
Flirt.

"Don't mind. Dad." Mark looked at his father at the last word.

"No no," Femke laughed. "That's alright." No, it is fucking not.

"Yeah," I forced a smile when Mark looked at me.
He's in his fucking 80s for all we know!

"Wait. You're that girl who bought me coffee there, right? That intellectual one?"

"That would be me."

"Wow." Joe looked at me and chuckled. I made a confused expression but quickly understanding what he meant. I nodded then.

"Kids nowadays." It was like his favorite line now. "So, Femke, you thought over what I said earlier? In the hospital?"

"Yes. And, um," she paused. I stared at her, eager for her response. What did they talk about?!

"No." He stopped her. "I never asked for a response. Just stay true to yourself."

Femke was caught off guard for a moment. But then she nodded and gave a little smile.