Chapter Three: Don't Get Involved

Aphmau had told Kawaii~Chan all about Zane and Travis cuddling on the couch, and asked her to help write a fanfiction. Kawaii~Chan squealed.

"Of course Kawaii~Chan will help you, Aphmau Senpai!" She said excitedly.

"Great! Let's get started, then!" Aphmau said.

Kawaii~Chan and Aphmau were still siting in Aph's room writing the fanfiction long after midnight. Aphmau checked her phone.

"Oh my Irene, Kawaii~Chan! It's 3:11 A.M!" She exclaimed. Kawaii~Chan's eyes widened in suprise.

"Really? Oh, Kawaii~Chan should go to bed..." She said, then yawned. Aphmau nodded in agreement, and said goodnight to Kawaii~Chan. Then, Aph gathered up the scattered papers and put them on her desk. She fell peacefully asleep a few minutes after.

***********************************

Zane wasn't stupid. He could tell something was up when Kawaii~Chan invited him over. What does she want anyways? Zane sighed and knocked on Aphmau's door. He could hear feet shuffling around inside. Katelyn opened the door.

"Oh. Hey," she said, "Aph and KC are upstairs in Aphmau's room. Come on in," Now Zane was confused. Katelyn wasn't being rude to him? That's new. Zane walked inside.

"Thanks," He mumbled, and walked upstairs. Aphmau opened the door to her room and excitedly pulled him inside. Kawaii Chan was standing next to Aphmau's desk holding a stack of paper. Zane's heart sank. She knows, He thought. Aphmau told her. Of course she did...

Aphmau looked at Kawaii Chan in anticipation.

"Go on, show him!" She said. Kawaii Chan proudly handed him the stack of paper.

"What do you think?" Aphmau asked.

"I hate it," said Zane, "but what I hate more is that you told Kawaii~Chan." He turned to KC and said coldly, "Don't get involved." Then he left the room, slamming the door as he went.

Aphmau looked upset.

"Oh, Kawaii~Chan, we messed up," She said sadly, "we messed up big time..."