chapter 15

Harry's P.O.V

I'm gonna call louis for my proposal to Taylor.

Harry:(started to call)

Louis:Harreh!!!!!!i'm so suprise how many that did'nt call 2 or 5 yrs.

Harry:years?it's just a week..?anyway this serious...i'm proposing to Taylah!!!!

Louis:Taylah???it's supposed to be Taylor!!!

Harry:yeah yeah..i know!!i'm just so excited for the proposal...help me bro!!

Louis:ok..meet me at the Starbucks tommorow at 10:00 a.m in the morning..ok....

Harry:that's a deal bro...

Louis:ok..bye Haylor!!oh..i mean Harreh!!

Harry:(started to laugh)what's wrong with boo!!i think you need some rest..ok bye boobear!!see you at 10 shot!!

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

AN:sorry for the long update!!i mean i'm busy in school and everything....i'm so sorry guys!!! :(

*************************************************************************************************

Harry's P.O.V

While i'm heading to starbucks "Sparks Fly"went out on the radio i started to sing with the angelic voice of my girlfriend soon enough to be my wife to be...i just miss her...she's on LA now for her concert on the Staples Center....oh..i really miss her!!!

(3 minutes ago.....)

Harry:boobear!!!

Louis:Harreh!!

Harry:how's life?

Louis:here having a conversation to you....hey i'm so excited for your proposal to taylor..

Harry:yeah...i'm so nervous!!i'm planning the proposal on sunday on her show on LA

Louis:that's a great idea bro!!does her parents know about this?

Harry:actually no..i'm heading on Nashville this thursday...

Louis:well don't let taylor know about your plan..

Harry:promise boo!!!