The Wedding Day

Taylor's P.O.V

This is the day that i've been waiting for,Me and Harry are getting married.I know we're too young to get married but you know it's LOVE. 

Harry's P.O.V

I can't wait to see My taylor walked down the aisle with her white wedding gown.Oh God! is this for real?!oh yes it is,Dude I'm getting married!

                                                                        1 hour later---

_____________________________________________________________________________

Taylor's P.O.V

Okay,this is it!I bitmy lip and hold my Father's Arm.

"Nervous sweetie?" Scott questioned Taylor.

"Actually Dad i'm not nervous,I'm Afraid." Answered Taylor

"oh sweetie,There's nothing to be afraid of Harry is a good Guy and i trust him."Scott answered with confidence

"thanks Dad"Taylor answered and kiss her Dad on the cheek.

Harry's P.O.V

The Wedding song played as i watched Taylor walked down the aisle with her Father or should i say "Our Father".Damn!She's too Hot for that Wedding dress.

Taylor's P.O.V

My Father handed me too Harry and we walked to the Altar and recited our vows.

Harry's P.O.V

“Taylor, I promise to love and care for you, and I will try in every way to be worthy of your love.
I will always be honest with you, kind, patient and forgiving.
I promise to try to be on time.
But most of all, I promise to be a true and loyal friend to you.
I love you.”

Taylor's P.O.V

“Harry,You are my lover and my teacher,
You are my model and my accomplice,
And you are my true counterpart.
I will love you, hold you and honor you,
I will respect you, encourage you and cherish you,
In health and sickness,
Through sorrow and success,
For all the days of my life.”

Priest's P.O.V

You may now kiss the Bride...

Taylor's  P.O.V

As our lips touch,I felt the butterflies again.I know Harry is faithful to me and I know he always will all I have to do is trust him and harry to trust me too for our relationship to work out.Mom's Crying so does Anne.

Priest's P.O.V

Ladies and Gentlemen may anounce to you the newly wed,Mr.and Mrs. Styles!

Harry's P.O.V

The Wedding cerenomy is over now it's time for my favorite part,"Our Honeymoon"

_____________________________________________________________________________

AN:Hey guys miss you all!sorry i did not update for a long time because i'm busyof school  i will update as soon as i can but not now I feel horrible today,sorry guys :( I hope you understand.