My Problem......

Recap:

When I walked out I saw Blake and Nigel standing at two different sides of the drive-way. They just stood there looking at me. Why would both of them have bruises? "I wasn't paying attention and something just hit me?" , "I swung my hand at something and I hit it pretty hard." Did Blake hit Nigel? They just stayed staring at me. Waiting to choose one of them. Just like in my dream. So, I started walking to...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I walked to Nigel. I also called Blake over.

"Hey Mina are you coming?" Nigel asked.

"Well."

"Mina are you getting in the car?" Blake asked cutting me off.

"No. She's riding with me." Nigel said without letting me answer.

"She told me that she would ride with me!"

I sensed an argument happening and started to get dizzy. I don't know why, whenever I am involved or near people arguing I get dizzy and if I see a fight happening I end up fainting. So, I tried to stop them before anything bad happens.

"YOU GUYS!"

They just looked at me. I looked back at their serious expressions. Then to the bruise on Blake's hand and then to the one on Nigel's face. I swallowed hard.

" I. Uh. Have something to tell both of you." They just looked at me again with those expressions of someone who is sad and angry. I felt myself get dizzy once again. Blake grabbed my hand and Nigel put his hand behind my back to steady me.

"Are you alright?" Blake asked.

"Yeah. I guess."

"You look pale. You should go lie down."

"Uh. Okay."

They brought me to the couch and lied me down. I looked at the clock and it said 8:00am.

"You should stay home from school." Nigel said.

"I can stay with you."

"It's okay. You guys hurry up and go to school. You'll be late soon."

"Are you sure? You're gonna be the only one here." Blake said.

"Yeah. I can call Trixa to come."

"Trixa? Isn't she going to school?"

"Eh. Well." Before I could finish Nigel's friend honked the horn telling him to hurry up. Nigel looked at me nervously.

"Sorry Mina. It looks like I got to go. But, I'll come straight back after school."

"It's okay. Bye.", he gave me a hug and went out the door. After Nigel and his friend had left the drive way, Blake and I were left.

"You should get to school. You're gonna be late." I said sitting up. He glanced at the clock and then back to me. He had that blank look that warmed into something else. He took my hand and helped my stand because I was to dizzy to do so on my own. Blake brushed the hair away from my face, place one hand on the back of my neck and the other on my back. He closed his eyes and leaned into me. When his lips had finally touched mine I could almost melt in his arms. The sweetness and the warmth. Again I felt as if that's where I belonged. I began to feel dizzy, but not like before. In a good way. I felt the corners of his mouth lift up into a smile. Then he whispered into my ear.

"Too bad I wasn't your first." He whispered and then he set me back on the couch. Blake gave one more kiss on my forehead and headed out the door. I felt dazed and dizzy, but I snapped out of it when I thought : "Too bad I wasn't your first"? Does that mean... he saw Nigel k-kiss me? I have to call Trixa! I grabbed my phone and dialed her number.