25

Title: Music, Starbucks, and Red Lace Panties

Scene 58: Stephie's Room ( cuz that's were squad usually hangs out)

The girls just lay around on the bed and in the room. They wear their ' comfy' clothes and just scroll through their phones. Stephie sighs setting hers down and looks around from her spot on the floor. She grabs her white fringed pillow throwing it at Steph that whines and throws it back.

Stephie: You guys I'm bored as shit.

Maria:( sarcastic ) I couldn't tell.

Ale: Well what the hell do you want us to do?

Steph: ( teasing ) It's just that her prince Goldie Locks isn't here.

Stephie: ( rolls eyes, flips her off ) Shut the fuck up. We don't need them to have fun.

Ale: Yeah she's right we don't need no man.

David walks in and stares at all of them Naisa peaking her head from behind him.

Naisa: Hi guys.

David: Did they said they don't need no man because from all four I need a certain blondie or maybe a honey eyed one.

Stephie: That was Ale you can take the Asian.

Ale: He's not Asian.

Steph: Shit getting all offended when it wasn't even about you.

Ale blushes and looks at her phone again her hair falling and covering her crimson face.

David: Eh good enough.

Naisa: What happened with her she looks like a fucking tomato.

Maria: I think Ale is beginning to feel quite fond of a certain raven haired guy with brown eyes.

Ale: Fuck off.

Naisa: I knew it!

David: They already gave me permission to take him though.

Stephie: Well you were too late now.

David: Well there goes my chances with Jackie Chan.

Everyone looks at Ale who glares at David intensely. They all look at David who looks at her a bit terrified.

Steph: Anyways what should we do?

Stephie: Something before I die of boredom.

Maria: Well no shit.

David: Why don't we just go to the movies?

Maria: Because we're broke af.

Steph: Exactly.

Stephie's iPod starts to ring a face time call of Ashton popping up on the screen. She blushes and smiles answering. Everyone watches and she looks around embarrassed.

Stephie:( flustered ) What?

Luke shows up on the screen and she looks at him weirdly.

Luke: Guess who just got a hair cut.

Luke turns the camera to Ashton who sits there and doesn't notice Luke.