32

Title: Mistakes
Scene 78: Ice Cream Place
Calum sits at a table his chin resting on his palm as he looks out the window. The chair in front of him shrieks as its pushed.

Taylor: Look you need to stop being so fucking sad.

Calum: How do you want me to stop when the reason that caused it was you?

Taylor sighs and hands him his cone of chocolate ice cream. He looks at it sadly and then back out the window.

Taylor: Technically it wasn't me that caused it. It was you because you could've turned me down and said I'm sorry but there's already someone in my life.

Calum: I don't think getting someone drunk and touching them with out consent is my fault.

Taylor: I asked you if it was fine.

Calum:(angered, irritated) I was fucking drunk! Don't you know if someone says I wanna have sex with you and they're drunk it doesn't mean it's a sober decision!

Taylor looks startled at Calum's sudden out burst. He stands and throws his cone into the trash. The workers and few customers look at him wide eyed also. He walks out the shop and curses under his breath.

Scene 79: Steph and Maria's Room
Maria and Steph lay around as they do nothing. The only thing breaking the silence in the room was the sudden ringing of her phone. Maria looked at Steph confused as she shrugged.

Maria: Hello?

Calum: Listen to me please. Don't hang up I have something to tell you.

Maria: What do you want?

Calum: I need to find a way to talk to Ale.

Maria: You can contact her by anything literally.

Calum: I've tried. She's blocked me completely.

Maria: I would do the same.

Calum: Well apparently not. Look I need to explain it all to her.

Maria: Give me a reason why I should help you?

Calum: I'll do anything, I promise.

Maria sighs and looks at Steph that shrugs again. She hangs up and slips her shoes on.

Scene 80: Ales Room
Ale sighs as she scrolls through the romantics category on Netflix. She had been doing nothing but eating and watching movies. Stephie tried pulling her out of bed and didn't work when she yanked her leg too fast and Ale fell to the floor.

Stephie: Can you just come out and eat.

Ale simply looked away from her screen to Stephie and then back at her screen. Stephie sighed and closed the door leaving her alone. That was when the sound of tiny rocks started to come from her window. Ale was scared because she didn't know who it could be a serial killer, a thief maybe even a scary creature.

Calum: Ale.

Ale looked out her window as Calum sighed in relief. Instead of opening the window for him she closed the blinds. Then that was when she heard Maria's voice from behind her door.

Maria: Get up. Time to stop being lazy.

Ale: Why'd you fucking bring him here?

Maria: Who? Anyways I don't know what you're talking about but I'm gonna take you for food! So get changed.

Ale sighed standing and looking through her closet. She pulled out a grey sweater and pulled it over her tank top and slipped on a pair of black leggings with her favorite shoes.