14

Sorry: Warning!

HAHAHAHA

Hug Nelly

-------------------

Harry's bed was really big and Niall was sure that it was custom made. Harry made so that they were naked, and when Niall landed under the covers, he noted that he liked the bed. It was soft and it fit his liking. He noted that the roof had a mirror as was exactly over where you lay down, so that one could see yourself sleeping. Niall lay on his back and he smiled a little bit. Maybe big stars wanted to see themselves, all around the clock? Harry laughed when he saw Niall staring at himself and he slid down beside him.

"It's exciting to have a mirror up there."

Niall smiled and he looked at Harry through the mirror.

"Why?"

Harry laughed and he moved closer Irishman. He lay down on his back next to him and he looked up at the ceiling.

"One sees everything even when you are at the bottom."

Niall got red cheeks.

"So you have it there just to see ... when you ... have sex?"

Harry laughed, and he turned on his face and looked at Niall.

"Yes, it is indeed educational."

Niall swallowed and he realized how different they were.

"Educational?"

Harry laughed and he sat up. Without a word, he pulled away the blanket. Niall was about to hide that part down there, but Harry was quick. He grabbed Nialls wrists and placed them over his head.

"No, look at yourself. Look at your body."

Niall hesitated.

"I know how my body looks like?"

Harry smiled and he slipped up at Niall, on top of him. He laid his head against Nialls cheek.

"Look at you now. What do you see?"

Niall groaned.

"Your back?"

Harry kissed him under the ear. He spread his legs and landed down there. Slowly, he began to bring the hips back and forth, just as he had once done before. Niall whimpered and he realized that the two of them were hard again.

"Harry, I..."

Harry took one arm around his body and the other under his neck.

"Look at the mirror."

Niall groaned. He parted more on the legs and let the arms landing around Harry's body. He saw how whole Harry moved. How his muscles worked and how his ass moved up and down. Niall began to imagine why that was up there. He whimpered and slowly he was rocked into the movements.

"What do you see now?"

Niall became red in the face and he was shaking all over by it all.

"Your body, your butt, your legs..."

Harry groaned and he put his lips against Nialls cheek.

"Do you like it?" he whispered dark. "Do you like to see my body?"

Niall nodded. He let his hands follow Harry's spine and down over his butt. He massaged the buttocks and he saw exactly what he did through the mirror.

It was as if Niall landed in a dream. It was an exciting dream, and he couldn't stop to look straight up at the mirror. He loved even more to see Harry's movements. How he was flexing his muscles and how he was moving toward Nialls body. It was as if he saw himself in a near death experience.

Right as it was bent Harry over to the side of the bed. Niall saw a condom and a bottle with something. Harry smiled as he took the condom over Nialls hard part and then the lube. He sat up and he placed himself over Nialls waist. Niall groaned and he didn't know if he would look up in the mirror or at Harry.

"Nialler, today it happens."

Niall chose to look at Harry.

"What?"

Harry smiled. He got on his knees and directed the hard part to that place under him, then he sat down. Niall closed his eyes, took his hands tightly around Harry's waist and he felt how Harry slowly let him penetrate.

Niall almost shouted out every groan. He felt his whole body changed. He searched desperately for Harry's lips, and when he found them he would never let them go. He followed every movement. Harry moved up and down and after every movement it became more and more unreal. Niall kept his hands around Harrys waist hard and he brought the hip in the same movement and pace.

Harry let his tongue play with Niall. He sucked his lips and kissed him. He waddled Niall into a state of emotions, ecstasy and total oblivion. Time stood almost still. Niall forgot that he was there. He forgo all doubts and all the other emotions as he had felt before. He wanted this, he wanted Harry, he wanted to experience.

The bed was tossing and they moved faster against each other. Every breath and every groan led them closer to the resolution state, when everything just happened. Niall pressed Harry down harder and harder. He parted his buttocks and he held him in a desperate grip. Their lips stayed and they just was breathing against each other's faces. Niall closed his eyes and he showed with the entire body what he felt. It started as a small wonderful feeling far inside and finally couldn't Niall hold it back. He screamed and pressed up against Harry. He squeezed everything he had inside this man, and he was shaking. It was as if the body for a moment lost consciousness.

Niall hugged Harry hard. They just lay there, down close, and breathed. Niall felt the liquid between them, and he understood that Harry had also felt a lot. They kissed each other gently and let time stand still, just some seconds.

Harry raised his head and he looked tired deep in Nialls eyes. This time he neither smiled or made a stupid comment. He stroked Nialls face with his hands and he watched him closely. It was pure love that poured out of him and Niall felt totally harmony inside himself. It was the first time for him and he hadn't wanted that anyone else had taken his virginity. He had known from the beginning that sooner or later it would happen. And now it had happen.

Harry slipped off and he removed the condom. He lay down close to Niall and he took his arms around him. Niall smiled a little bit and he sensed that Harry really cared.

"Was that okay?"

Harry got up a smile and kissed him on the cheek.

"It was more than okay."

Niall blushed a little bit and he chose to look at Harry.

"I think so too."

They didn't say anything more. Instead, they were close to each other and slowly they fell asleep. Niall couldn't do nothing more than to describe this moment as perfect. It was as if all the pieces fell into place and there was nothing more to add.