Chapter 1

"Dad, I'm off to school!" I call out to him as he mumbles a sad goodbye and walks away. My dad's been like a poor sap ever since my mom died. She was torn apart by Atreus apparently.. I vaguely remember her telling me about him, though I still had no idea why Atreus did what he did. He tore my family apart, I'll never fucking forgive him.

I make my way to school, yawning. I hadn't gotten much sleep last night due to my English assignment. Why the fuck did it have to be a graded one?

"Hey, Eirene! Why the gloomy look? The sky's void of rain, ain't it a good thing?" My best friend, Faye, yelled out to me. "Whatever, Faye." Faye glared at me with venom in her eyes, she hated being disrespected. Unless it was a playful thing. "Sorry. I mean, yeah. It's a good day." Faye smiled now, her dimples showing. She was beautiful and bright. I'm usually not this mean, I've just got a pounding headache.

"What's up though? You look like you're about to sink into the depths of Narnia." I snorted and grinned, "That would be a miracle. I'll hope for that to happen the rest of the day." She rolled her eyes and faked a sassy tone, "Whuteva! Anyways, did you see the new guy? He was so fucking hot!" I raised an eyebrow. Faye had an excellent yet picky taste in men. It was unusual for her think a guy was this hot.

"He's that hot?" Faye nodded, "Super fucking hot, girl. You have absolutely no idea." She waved a finger at me and linked arms with me. "Let's go to class now, I don't want to be late afterall." I stared at her, speechless. "You're always late though, you fuck guys all the time and end up being late to your next class." Faye laughed. This wasn't a form of disrespect, it was the honest truth. Faye was the sluttiest girl in the school and everybody knew that. However, she only fucked the guys that met her requirements. She was a girl who was mature and seeked pleasure in sex. Nothing more and nothing less, she just enjoyed it.

Most of the time, she wore a white tube top and a black leather jacket over it, making sure her C cup boobs were evidently shown. She also wore a black mini skirt that was way above the knees, accompanied with black combat boots. It was widely known around the school that she wore a thick layer of makeup. She looked beautiful with it though, unlike the other sluts in the school who apply makeup that make them look like Barbie.

"Let's go to classsss," Faye whined, rubbing her thighs together. "Let me guess, the new guy is in our class?" Faye grinned, "Yes. What a genius for figuring that out, wow! Alright, now hurry the fuck up because I have this thing called 'lust' and it really needs it's cure right now." Great. She was planning to fuck the new guy, brilliant. We quickly made our way to class and took our seats.

"Good morning class. We have a new student today and his name is Aiden Marvis. Treat him well, alright? His parents are political leaders, by the way. Have a seat, Aiden."

"Anywhere?" He asked. God, his voice was so deep and rough.. He has a british accent so I'm guessing he's from England? I looked over to Faye and she was already eye-raping him.

"Yes, Aiden. Anywhere." The teacher smiled warmly at him. Our teacher's such a two-faced bitch. She's not usually like this, honestly.

Aiden seems to be staring intently on me? Well, let's not get too ahead of myself. He's probably looking at someone else that was near me. Chill Eirene, chill. "May I sit at the desk next to this hideous looking girl?" He said, sneering at me. "Excuse me?" I said, glaring right back at him. Take that, you little fucker. He suddenly growls and his eyes turn to a shade of grey that glowed bright.. It was very different from his beautiful blue eyes. What the fuck was going on?

"Uh, your eyes. What's.. I don't.." I was at a loss for words to be honest. "Shut the fuck up." He said, his breath horribly shallow. Faye looked at me horrified, as if I'd just stolen her man. Fuck her! I don't even want him! What the hell? "Come with me." He looks like he's about to lose control of whatever it is as he drags me out of school. "But Aiden, she's-" The teacher starts to say but Aiden looks at her with malicious grey eyes. "Know where you stand, peasant." The teacher hurriedly nodded and whimpered, apologizing and bowing. He dragged me out of class without another word.