Chapter 2

"What the fuck is your problem?!" I yell as he brings me forcefully behind the school. "You're the fucking problem, bitch. Tell me, what the fuck have you done? You're undeserving to be my mate! Tell me what you've said to the Moon Goddess that'd made you my mate." Is he on drugs?

"I don't know what on earth you're talking about! Moon Goddess? Mate? Are you on drugs?" He clenched his fists in frustration I suppose and took deep breaths. Soon enough, his eyes were crystal blue again. "Forget it. It doesn't matter," I looked at him with a 'duh' look. "Right.." He looked at me intensely before saying, "What is your name?" I raised an eyebrow. "Eirene," I answer curtly. "I'll see you around, Eirene." With that, he walked off but I couldn't help feeling chills when he had said my name. Get yourself together Eirene, Faye won't be happy with this.

I make my way back to class and was sent an immediate death glare by Faye. Great. Just great.

After a few fucking decades, school finally ends and I make my way home by foot.. But of course Faye had to follow me and bombard me with questions, nevertheless.

"Why did he drag you out of class today? And more importantly, why the fuck aren't you answering me? Are you guilty of something?" I mentally facepalmed myself for the 100th time. "No, I'm not guilty of anything. It's none of your business, Faye." Faye looked at me in horror and there was a glint of fury in her eyes. "None of my business?! I'm your best friend, you fucking bitch!" Great, I guess we're going to have another fight. "I'm too tired for this," I say, hoping she'd understand. "Too tired for this?! What, you're too tired to talk things out with me? Fuck you, Eirene!" And with that, she walked off.

Just perfect.. Really.

Soon enough, I reached home though it felt like the walk home took forever. As usual, I saw my dad downing bottles of beer to escape from reality. I guess he must have really loved my mom. "Dad," I call out to him, trying to be as gentle as I can. "What?" He answers groggily. "You have to stop drinking. You'll get lung cancer or something if you continue doing this.." Dad shrugged it off, "It doesn't matter. Life doesn't matter without my love anymore," So I guess I don't matter, huh. Well. I should've guessed he'd say that. "Just live, alright?! Things will gradually get better!" He threw the bottle that he was drinking from onto the floor and it crashed, thus becoming tiny glass shards. "Things won't fucking get better! You don't understand. You don't know how it feels!" He yelled at me, obviously agonized and in grief.

"Well how will I understand if you don't tell me?! Am I a fucking mind reader, dad?!" I yelled back. He shook his head and walked out of the house. Fuck him, I don't need him since he doesn't contribute to the bills of this house anyways. I begin walking up to my room, slamming the door close and blasting music. I jump onto my comfortable bed and immediately scream in frustration, though not too loud since I didn't want to disturb my neighbours. They were really friendly to me but they didn't know about my dad since he didn't go out much.

Still though, it did kinda hurt, him leaving me all alone but I'm not going to brood over it. It won't do me any good. I'm tired. This day has been incredibly hectic, oddly enough. Out of all days. I wonder if it had something to do with my horoscope or some shit like that. I have nothing to do the whole day so I might as well go to bed.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better..

Hopefully.