Chapter 4: Stalkers

Don't kill me. I can't think straight right now. I'm close to having a fever, and I don't want that to stop me from updating my story. Especially this one and my other stories.

Enjoy~ Please support me! 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴
_______________________________

"I see. So you live in that game shop now, right?"

"Yes. Back then, I didn't know how to rent an apartment or a house because I didn't really know the custom of this world. So I made a little bit of research on finding a job, so that I can earn money."

"But doesn't being a teacher for a job is enough? I mean, other schools would usually pay the teachers a limited amount. I heard that Domino is not really like that."

"That is true. However, despite that I still need to find another job so that I can sustain my life hood in Domino City. Just in cast if something goes wrong. In addition, Grandpa is already nice enough to lend me a home with him so I must try to pay him back somehow."

"I see......Yugi?"

"Yes?"

"Does he.....know?"

"Know what Yami?"

"That you're...."

I drifted the sentence for Yugi to get the concept of what I was trying to say.

"No. I don't think so. However, there were times where he suspected me."

"Suspected you? How come?"

"Well. For instant, when I was in the back of the shop, putting up boxes on the shelf, Kuriboh came to update the situations from my world. At that time, Grandpa came in and heard me talking to myself. Even though I was actually talking with a duel monster spirit."

"Oh~"

"And there's this one time when I was taking a shower. I don't....."

Yugi paused it there for a minute. A cute blush can be seen on his cheeks before he continued.

"I don't really know how to turn the shower. So I decided to make a rain cloud to wash myself."

"And? Did Grandpa open the door and saw it?"

"Ummmm~ Not quite."

"???"

Yugi made a hesitant laugh before he replied, "I sort of accidentally flooded the whole bathroom......before  Grandpa came in to see the mess."

"......"

Yugi shadowed his eyes so that I wouldn't be able to see them. Then I bursted out in laughter.

"Huh? Yami?"

"Hahaha! I-I'm sorry! Hahaha! I couldn't help but imagine what it would be like,"

Trying very hard to stiffen my laugh.

"On Grandpa's face if I was there too."

Yugi blushed a pinkish red as he stuttered, "Y-Y-Yami! I could have gotten in trouble and blow my cover up!"

"But did Grandpa got angry at you?"

Yugi open his mouth to reply, but paused when he began thinking back to the time of that small incident.

"N-no....he was....confused?"

"Then it's okay, right? Despite his suspicious, he didn't kick you out for being weird......or flood the bathroom for that matter."