Chapter 6: Mysteries Bomber

"Hey, Yugi?"

"Mhm? Yes, Yami?"

Yugi turned around towards me before I asked, "Would you like to buy something to eat. We can't stay in the water too long, and I'm pretty sure that it's almost time for lunch."

"Oh! Alright! Let's go and change then."

Yugi took a head start to the edge of the pool before lifting himself up. Of course, with the floaty that I got for him, it was kind of difficult for him to get out. I chuckled before making my way towards him and said, "Need a lift?"

"Y-Yes, please."

Yugi blushed a little when I placed both my hands on his waist before hauling him up and off the pool. Once I made sure that Yugi is safe, I position myself before pushing up and out of the water. Once out, I made sure to get the extra water out of my hair before using my hand to get rid of the bang that was cover my eyes. Not noticing that the sunlight is practically making my pale skin shine and reflect off from the droplets that are trailing down from my head, should, arms, chest, then to my stomach. The sight is making Yugi feel awe and daze.

'The guy is practically a god!'

"Hm? Yugi? Are you alright? Your face is really red for some reason."

"N-No reason. It's nothing."

I continue to look suspicious before I placed my forehead against his to feel his temperature. Yugi's breath hitched at the closeness, before I mumbled, "You're getting warm Yugi."

I straighten myself before I grabbed his hand and dragged him to the changing room.

"Come on Yugi. I know a nice place that we can buy some refreshments. And food."

"O-Okay."

I gave him a smile. Hoping that it will surely make him feel better as we made our way towards the boys changing lockers.

_______________________________

Joey's POV:

"Oi! Guys, they're leaving!"

Joey was the one who was able to spot them leaving before he alerts the news to his teammates. Who are busy having fun. Or, more likely, Miho is, while Honda stares at her swimsuit bikini.

"Relax~ We are supposed to have a good time. Just leave them."

"No way! We're going right now, Honda. Let's go!"

After having an argument and was close to being told to leave the pool because of the commotion, Joey decided to take the mission-BY HIMSELF.

This is where Joey is currently hiding behind the bushes again to spy on Yugi and Yami's wonderful time at a two-story restaurant called, "Blue Eyes Nest".

"Wow, Kaiba. You're obsession is just plainly making you like a lunatic for that dragon." Joey snickered but didn't really care for the wondering eyes that are giving him a weird and crazy look.

_______________________________

"Which one would you like to order?"

"Hmmm...I can't really decide. They all look really good."

"Take your time then. I don't mind."

"Thanks."

Yugi gave Yami a bright smile before he scrunches his eyebrow in concentration as he peers his eyes at all of the lists within the menu book. There are many various kinds of foods that seem to be made from around the world, and that Yami would NOT be surprised to find sushi in the menu.