Chapter 8

Faith POV: After we left the airport, the girls and I stopped for lunch then went home. A few hours later my phone started to ring, it was Tim. "Hey babe." I said. "Hey honey, we just landed at the airport and we are about to switch over to the helicopter. I just wanted to call and let you know. And once we land on the base I won't be able to call you again til we get back to the airport tomorrow becaus there is no phone service over there." He said. "Alright, well just be careful ok?" I said. "I will, like I said, everything is going to be fine. We are going to fly in, do a few songs, takes some pictures maybe sign some stuff, then we will be right back on the helicopter heading to the airport." He said. I took a deep breath to try and distract myself from the thoughts running through my head. "I love you honey." I finally said "Well I love you too babe...will you do me a favor?" He asked. "Sure." I said. "Just try and relax, go take a bubble bath or something. Don't worry so much about me, everything is going to be ok." He said. "Ok, I will." I said. We talked for a little bit longer but then he said that he had to get going. We said goodbye and After I hung up the phone, I went and took a bubble bath.